ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
512 x 512 Joint Textures
Hello people,
As the title says, 512 x 512 Joint Textures are now on the shop,
as well as a few price changes regarding joint textures:

Big joint textures (Pecs, elbows, chest, lumbar, knees, shoulders, glutes and hips)
128x128: 15k
256x256: 35k
512x512: 80k

Small joint textures (neck, wrists, abs, ankles)
128x128: 10k
256x256: 25k
512x512: 50k

These changes are made, mainly, because everyone should be able to wear joint textures. No sense on making them luxury, at least 128x128 joint textures now are accessible for more people.

Also, if you still think that these prices are high enough or you can't afford them, I suggest you taking a look to this event, where you can win these spicy 512x512 joint textures!
Enjoy!
Last edited by Tinerr; Jan 31, 2014 at 07:43 AM.
Originally Posted by Ponzo View Post
Alright, so like I said it's meant for the "elite". Asking for lower prices is what I was getting at not that 95% of Toribash can't buy all of them. Also saying it'd be easier to do that is true, but what if you don't enough qi for the color joint you want. Well you can just go ahead and buy the texture and bypass qi. SO it is worth it to buy these. Just saying... you can also have designs on the texture. There so many options available.

You can't just go ahead because most of the people with low qi on toribash have no tc.
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
That's alot of tourneys you have to win then.
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
In my opinion I think all joints should be the same price. For example, 128 joints would be 11k, 256 would be 25k, and 512 would be 50k. You don't want to make the 128 overpowered tho. Since 20 x 11 = 220k. That means you now own ever force color except for Pure. So that's where the Qi restriction would come in. A minimum Qi of 8th - 10th dan should be required. That's just my opinion tho.
[Plans] [Fanboy] [Marketeer] [No Creativity] [Adore] [JsnuffMARS] [Forum Enthusiast]
Originally Posted by Plans View Post
In my opinion I think all joints should be the same price. For example, 128 joints would be 11k, 256 would be 25k, and 512 would be 50k. You don't want to make the 128 overpowered tho. Since 20 x 11 = 220k. That means you now own ever force color except for Pure. So that's where the Qi restriction would come in. A minimum Qi of 8th - 10th dan should be required. That's just my opinion tho.

Qi restrictions for textures? NO THANK YOU.

Also, I think that the prices are fair enough
at the moment. Compared to what they were
before, these prices are pocket change. And
making the smaller joints cheaper was also a
good idea.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Pair View Post
That's alot of tourneys you have to win then.

I once bought a full 128x128 and nearly complete marine set just by winning 500tc tourneys, back when that stuff was more expensive and people didn't sell things like marine and 128 heads for like 200tc.

If one person can do that much, why shouldn't other people be able to?
Prices are lower too, so they shouldn't be complaining.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Do joint textures support partial alpha transparency?
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ᵃʳᵖ'ˢ⎠⎝SʰᵃᵈᶲʷӜ̵̨̄Ʒ
Koi, I think they do, but, not 100% certain.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here