Ranking
Original Post
[3.86] Mac OS X - Playing against Uke automatically redirects to online play
Hello, I'm new to Toribash, so I'm not 100% sure this is a bug. When I play against Uke, after the match, it automatically qeues me in an online game. I'm really not ready for online, and hope to practice alot more with uke before going in the channels. Can anybody help?

Using: Macbook pro 4,1 (Intel), 2.6 dual core, 4gigs ram, latest Mac os x 10.6.2 and nvidia 8600M gt

Hope this can be resolved!
Cheers, Socapex
Are you playing with the Tutorial? If... then play in singleplayer and not with the tutorial.
I'm not sure what you mean about playing with the tutorial (tutorial mod?). I've done the tutorial once. Now I go in Fight School > Challenge Uke. Once I've played 1 game, I hit spacebar and it logs me into online in a queu in a beginner game...

edit: I'm mostly using the aikido and judo mod
I've actually downloaded the windows version and I'm playing in emulation (crossover). I now have sound and can challenge Uke. Great...

Edit: Crossover works, but performance is quite bad. Resolving in going back to using mac version. If anybody can help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

On another note, it seems the mac version contains many bugs, should I go ahead and post new threads, or is the mac version developpement on hold?
Last edited by Socapex; Mar 29, 2010 at 09:31 PM. Reason: New info and somewhat arrogant phrase