Ranking
Original Post
Admin and GM i am getting hacked idk who :(
Please note i have someone called jen7 hacking me contently is annoying me to the point i have no choice giving up on toribash. Jen said sorry to me in skype about ddoss me as far i know but still has gone so far to get into my computer. This hacker got so far into my computer is trolling me a lot with freaking meatspin and dam naked old mans in my google chrome about 2 min ago i had to log off my computer and shut down task don't work towards the computer. If my account is being change pass or has another ip please know is a hacker not me is really just a hacker stealing my information. I don't have any idea how to protect my computer cause the only thing i do in my computer life is toribash play toribash and be a toribash addiction person . i love toribash i love aikido big dojo i am not from the usa though my english is bad i need help getting rid of this hacker is taking over my fun and love for toribash whoever know my ip is ddoss me idk anymore hackers for me is sad shall these hackers keep going and taken over my fun and love for toribash gaming or i gonna give up and quit and be a reality person then computers cyber world . i'm sad now tonight 11:33pm night time eastern time zone my life is stress cause of hackers my complain is hackers on me for no reason but only hate hate for loosing in toribash i got a skype is wow.max1 i am online most of the time afternoon eastern time zone 5:00pm till night i need help i can be online or being ddoss by hackers this is jen skype the one trying hack me jennifer.sadfadsfadfasd my skype is wow.max1
Jen is permabanned in toribash, he tried the same thing with me by adding me in skype to ddox me apparently. Just block him on your skype, and restore your computer if you accidently downloaded a file sent by him or clicked a link. Also don't add people you don't know in skype.

Originally Posted by regotten View Post
Jen might be my hacker too.

Yeah he is I guess. We were in public abd and you just said weird things. Insulting too. Ask goughy tho
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Yeah.... Jen has been a problem lately... Told me he's been banned on 6 other accounts too.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
Yeah he is I guess. We were in public abd and you just said weird things. Insulting too. Ask goughy tho

I just got back from school.
It wasn't me, so someone that knows my schedule is in my account.
Duckmech, and Jen are best friends, Duckmech and I recently had an argument.
That may be a motive.
I'm not friends with duckmech what so ever and i already told you this wasn't me i ddosed you in the past but i haven't ratted you https://www.malwarebytes.org run this if it doesn't detect the virus i'd just reset your computer.
-----
I just got back from school.
It wasn't me, so someone that knows my schedule is in my account.
Duckmech, and Jen are best friends, Duckmech and I recently had an argument.
That may be a motive.

you also sound like you're ratted run malwarebytes aswell
-----
also please remove my skype from the post -.-
Last edited by moopster; May 28, 2015 at 04:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by moopster View Post
I'm not friends with duckmech what so ever and i already told you this wasn't me i ddosed you in the past but i haven't ratted you https://www.malwarebytes.org run this if it doesn't detect the virus i'd just reset your computer.
-----

you also sound like you're ratted run malwarebytes aswell
-----
also please remove my skype from the post -.-

Admitting to DDOssing someone isn't smart, nor a nice thing to do.
And you never said anything about this not being you.
What virus?
Did you give me a virus?
Admitting to DDOssing someone isn't smart, nor a nice thing to do.
And you never said anything about this not being you.
What virus?
Did you give me a virus?

if your password keeps getting changed and you have someone else on your acc you probably have a keylogger...
and i'm already banned for Ddossing him m8. haven't had anything thing to do with toribash since and then someone links me to this autistic post.

And i'm just trying to help you idiots clean your computer because i don't like getting accused for something i didn't do.
Last edited by moopster; May 28, 2015 at 04:28 AM.
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Jen is permabanned in toribash, he tried the same thing with me by adding me in skype to ddox me apparently. Just block him on your skype, and restore your computer if you accidently downloaded a file sent by him or clicked a link. Also don't add people you don't know in skype.

Blocking someone on your Skype does absolutely nothing, all he needs to do is get your username. Once he has your username he puts your name into a Skype resolver which gives him the IP which is very easy to do. There is nothing scary about these types of users as they probably just bought a stresser or youtubed "hacks". This can be prevented if you are using a VPN or a proxy, I would recommend making another Skype account and changing your IP if he is still doing this. (this post was meant for everyone)
Last edited by J0rdanBelf0rt77; May 30, 2015 at 08:11 PM.