ES Recruitment Drive
Kinda leaning towards a No for Anto because of his post count which shows that he doesn't use forums a lot. SVT, I'll test them during the weekend.

@hupa: We want players that play ABD. We don't war in any other mods with the exception of Clan League.

@innercore: Denied. You were in a previous clan and your app shows no commitment to Ve, so bye !
Haha! Ur mad!
We don't want inactive players clogging up the spots for other people that want to join.
Haha! Ur mad!
How about coming back with a decent amount of forum activity. Thanks.
Haha! Ur mad!
Vengeance Application
Hello, Veangeance. Sorry my intro is really short, I've never been one for introductions, so I might as well get on with the application.

Username: Creepazoid
Belt: Yellow, but this is an alt. My main belongs to THOL, and is a 2nd Dan.
Main mods: Classic, xspar, Aikido, Mushu
Previous Clans: None
Why do I want to join?: Vengeance looks like a cool clan, and then at least I'll get some respect from outside observers. Kind of a bad reason, I know, but I still feel like Vengeance would be a cool clan to belong to, and besides, your name is badass.
Replays: I have a bunch of singleplayer replays on my thread, but I plan to add more replays of different varieties as I play more and more often.

Thread link: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...07#post8923907

I hope you will accept my application, and thank you for taking the time to read my app.

Peace,
- Creepazoid
Originally Posted by Creepazoid View Post
Hello, Veangeance. Sorry my intro is really short, I've never been one for introductions, so I might as well get on with the application.

Username: Creepazoid
Belt: Yellow, but this is an alt. My main belongs to THOL, and is a 2nd Dan.
Main mods: Classic, xspar, Aikido, Mushu
Previous Clans: None
Why do I want to join?: Vengeance looks like a cool clan, and then at least I'll get some respect from outside observers. Kind of a bad reason, I know, but I still feel like Vengeance would be a cool clan to belong to, and besides, your name is badass.
Replays: I have a bunch of singleplayer replays on my thread, but I plan to add more replays of different varieties as I play more and more often.

Thread link: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...07#post8923907

I hope you will accept my application, and thank you for taking the time to read my app.

Peace,
- Creepazoid

No alts, end of disscussion
Get your main account out of THOL then we'll talk ;)
Get on the weekend so I can see how you play.
-----
Originally Posted by Goganiukaz View Post
Username:Goganiukaz
Belt:Brown
Main mods:xspar and parkour
Previous clan:Element
Reasons of absence to previous clans:Was dying
Why do you want to join Vengeance?: i dont have a clan and i want to be in one and have more friends
Your skype or steam username:Skype: Ateivis keleivis Steam:Mom Spaghetti

Come back when you're 2nd Dan. Your post count shows us that you don't use the forums that often and that could really hurt your chances since we want members who are active. Your main mods are sparring ? We also want players that play ABD. Sparring is useless cuz we won't war in that category. We war in Aikidobigdojo.tbm, if you want me to test you get on during the weekend.
Last edited by iPrime; Oct 25, 2016 at 08:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Haha! Ur mad!
Well i dont post anything because i dont have what for but i look at the forum
-----
I am active but i dont have anything to post If you need i can post a shits of ton things
-----
Well i like some other mods like mushu or something like that
Last edited by Goganiukaz; Oct 26, 2016 at 08:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
@Gogan: Number of posts don't really matter to me that much. But this clan emphasizes on activity. And get on the weekend. I wanna see how you play. For a brown belt, I don't think it should be much of a challenge.
Haha! Ur mad!