Ranking
Original Post
ASG fake bomb
Sup, fellas. I am atm studying by myself some electronics (nope, can't describe better just because I don't know English that much) stuff and I came to an idea of fake bomb timer for my friend playing ASG.

Idea is simple to drawn.

Now, if there is any circuit-fan, I could use any help. I'll try to get tomorrow some help from my friend also, he's learning this shit in school.

I can plug all components into one working device.
I can buy all components.

The worst thing is actually drawing circuit of it, as I am not enough experienced to make own ideas.
It won't work. The first wire has to be green.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

My brother is pretty advanced in Electronics here I'll have him help you.

Well he says that there is not enough information here from what you've drawn here. and looking at it doesn't make sense to me either And what I know about electronics is very basic.

From what I see you have one wire hooked up to a keypad how the hell is that supposed to control a timer/code input screen? whats the wire hooked up to on the keypad? What, where, and how is that hooked up to the timer? honestly you might be better off with a fixed time and a switch to turn it on and off, That would be alot simpler for a beginning electronics student.

Also whether it's legitimately a hypothetical bomb timer or not, talking about making bombs at all, whether it's just a timer or the real thing, online is just generally inappropriate for almost everywhere. I hope you understand what im trying to say here....
Last edited by floop78; Nov 17, 2011 at 02:32 AM.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
Originally Posted by floop78 View Post
My brother is pretty advanced in Electronics here I'll have him help you.

Well he says that there is not enough information here from what you've drawn here. and looking at it doesn't make sense to me either And what I know about electronics is very basic.

From what I see you have one wire hooked up to a keypad how the hell is that supposed to control a timer/code input screen? whats the wire hooked up to on the keypad? What, where, and how is that hooked up to the timer? honestly you might be better off with a fixed time and a switch to turn it on and off, That would be alot simpler for a beginning electronics student.

Also whether it's legitimately a hypothetical bomb timer or not, talking about making bombs at all, whether it's just a timer or the real thing, online is just generally inappropriate for almost everywhere. I hope you understand what im trying to say here....

This is only sketch, the wires ARE NOT 'hooked up' to anything. The idea is just shown as how it could look - keyboard, timer, code-input screen, 3-4 wires that can make it detonate/reset.
-----
So, I have got Timer circuit. Now I will be making it work in Workbench, then I will think about adding keyboard and other shits. Shit.
Last edited by Saint; Nov 17, 2011 at 04:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump