Toribash
Фраза про гугл и его круги хорошая, но все остальное никак.

Juice Newton - Angel Of The Morning

Bee Gees - you should be dancing

Today, my sweet friend, you can see and find for yourself in the presence of things that will give you a sleight for your slow hands, and clear your mind. Your enemies by themselves will fall to the floor of viewing purchased from me the things, little boys will ask you to sell them these things for unrealistic prices, your pm will be full of PM's with offers for the sale of great things that you, my cat, buy from me .
My dear friend, I suggest you to buy from my deactive inventory a lot of 512 textures by unrealistically low price for my time when such things getting any elected pendosam and which get only furious big bearded guys. Today, you'll buy these textures for 17,000 tc each, will be wearing them for ages, and in the next life you sell them for 19,000 tc, maybe even at 19.500 tc for profitGetting. Because this life is not intended for selling it. Are you still looking for rending groans and squeals? Are you ready to look how enemies cry in a sea of ​​blood and elevates you above weak? Buy it, my dear friend.

Or tomorrow morning you be filled with grief and hatred, that this thing is not bought by you. After all, you do not want to swim in a pool of blood, and you will fall under any weakling crying cock, which will had bought my things?

As bonus i'll keep my market special for you, my friend, be faster, than your enemy or maybe friend. You can check it and make an offer in my pm.

Don't think buy it for tc only, I hope you'll make the right choice.
Last edited by Rizle; Dec 28, 2016 at 11:18 PM.
I'm TC seller pm me
Discord: mellicape

Бонес новый клипец сделал.

Клипец как и все остальные клипы Бонса, не для моего вкуса. А вот трек понравился.

Раслабуха.

-----

Alt-J (∆)- Классная группа.

Last edited by Earth; Aug 16, 2014 at 09:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump