Toribash
Original Post
Asking Permission
Hello I speak to the gms and authorities. I have a set that was danzos and is now mine. I bought it recolored without knowing and the colored set is long gone and lost. I would like to sell this one as I only had this one and bought it this way from venuk who was banned because of reasons ;). I beg of you to let me sell this set because I had it for along time and it is time for a change. I also am tired of being banned and infracted so yeah... ...may I have your permission to sell it? I can post pics of it to if you would like.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
You are referring to this set, correct?

I do not see a problem with you selling the recoloured version of the "set which was danzos." As long as you know that the original version isn't floating around in someone's (who holds ownership, somehow) pocket, then it should be fine.

It does not necessarily matter that it isn't the original.
Thanks you . The thing is, I was infracted for selling that set that way earlier. Just wanted to clarify.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by RickyRicon View Post
Weird, I have that set, I bought full 128 and it came with it.

If you buy texture items, any textures on them do not belong to you. Using the textures on them can result in a ban unless part of the deal included the pictures as well.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]