but thats poor mans soccer
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
You guys are forgetting the best rapper in your "Legends of Rap"

Legend

Trying
Name: Kade.

Username: Tynn.

Forum Activity (On a scale from 1 to 10): 9.

Skype (If you don't have skype, type N/A): Skype doesn't work N/A

Extra information that you'd like to share about yourself:

I'm 15, I've been listening to rap ever since I could start remembering stuff. When I was about 12 I'd make little rhymes in my head. I always wanted to be a rapper and I'm still going for it.

Why you would like to join this organization: I like rap + I rap myself. Plus I would like to be a better rapper, all of you that are in here are extremely good.

An example of the work you're capable of (If you don't have a rap example, write one):

Hello, I'm tynn, usually I classify myself as a fucking sin.
I'm a fucking catastrophe, call this a blasphemy
Bitch, don't try to test me, I'll fuck your whole crew, no not like how I fucked your mommy.
I'm fucking sadistic, I could cause a pandemic, Have you all fucking dead in just a few seconds.
You're all nothing to me, I'm fucking godly, I'll stomp on all of you like if you was just ants to me

At embry's request; Are you an asshole?: If I want to be one.

Last edited by Tynn; Nov 8, 2016 at 02:36 AM.
T Y N N
N O H O M O W E S M O K I N P E N I S E S
Name: Isaiah
Username: DaNewNinja
Forum Activity: 6.5
Extra information that you'd like to share about yourself: Just coming back to toribash, which is why my forum activity is pretty bad, I'll pick it up.
Why you would like to join this organization: Because I like rap, and would like to think I'm pretty good at it.
An example of the work you're capable of: A little thing a wrote a while back: So what I focus on rhymes and flow instead of content and blows, cause' I still throw punches, and they still land tho' you as fat as an island, got me sayin' land ho! You could go to home depot, and still couldn't land hoes. Flow's magic like Johnson, or Orlando, you shouldn't cross me, and can't, with your poor handles.
Are you an asshole?: Not much, I try to avoid it.
Saint is not back baby, join easy. Check out my replays http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...72#post8580272 .
how how... how could you do this to me after all that time i spent with you da hell did i ever do to you keep smackin me like im a bitch thats not the truth keep lying to my friends tellin em that im the reason that your hurtin yourself tryna keep you back from burnin yourself but the only reason i really try is cause i really love you but fuck it its over nothing to do but bendover tryna make you happy then everything goes flappy then you scream at me tellin me im not doin enough but im the only one thats doin the stuff id rather be dead why the fuck are you stuck in my head i kept goin on with this bullshit but kept on gettin harder until i heard that shit "i dont want you no more" im like what bitch im tryna help you out and now you tellin me this shit im like what i step back and unrap the gift i got you but you still said no i kept holdin my tears back but bitch now im done with you i grab my gun and say i fucked with you i gave you everything but fuck that shit its over we done forever i love it. cnc ?
Last edited by Xao0; Nov 13, 2016 at 05:45 AM.
i watch people shower cause why not thats what girls do :o
Hey guys,

I'm planning to do a Toribash Rap video for fun and wanted to know if any one here wants to assist?

It wouldn't be anything dark really, just kind of showing off on toribash swag or some shit xD

If anyone wants in let me know
concon ill do et for sure
i watch people shower cause why not thats what girls do :o
Name: Nathan/KrazyChaos
Username: Chaos
Forum Activity: 10/10
I am the most wicked ghetto gangsta rap mothafucka on this planet.
Why you would like to join this organization: Because who doesn't want to come and have fun
by freestyling and rapping with people who share similar intents.
Example: Titties so long I had to grab that, Check so big I had to cash that, hit her
from the back cuz her ass fat, and I bag that pussy like a back pack.
Thats an og freestyle from your truelly KrazyChaos.
At embry's request; Are you an asshole?: No... I eat asshole
Btw my "role" would be for fun.
Originally Posted by ConCon View Post
Hey guys,

I'm planning to do a Toribash Rap video for fun and wanted to know if any one here wants to assist?

It wouldn't be anything dark really, just kind of showing off on toribash swag or some shit xD

If anyone wants in let me know

As the self appointed leader of RoT i would love to
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
Name: Nathan/KrazyChaos
Username: Chaos
Forum Activity: 10/10
I am the most wicked ghetto gangsta rap mothafucka on this planet.
Why you would like to join this organization: Because who doesn't want to come and have fun
by freestyling and rapping with people who share similar intents.
Example: Titties so long I had to grab that, Check so big I had to cash that, hit her
from the back cuz her ass fat, and I bag that pussy like a back pack.
Thats an og freestyle from your truelly KrazyChaos.
At embry's request; Are you an asshole?: No... I eat asshole
Btw my "role" would be for fun.

rejected
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit