Ranking
Original Post
[POC] Portal Mod?
So I thought maybe it would be cool to make a mod like this since the longfall boots challenge happened.

Anyway this mod will have to be used along with a replay hacking script I am making to teleport and rotate tori.
I made a replay of how this could work.
Attached Files
portal_test.tbm (1.3 KB, 59 views)
portal_testing.rpl (110.4 KB, 51 views)
I should've thought of this.

You do things people wish they had come up with.

I like your replay too.
why is this a mod

why did you feel the need to place 3 blocks and call it a day

its literally nothing
mzebra he made this mod to use it with a replay hacking script i dont know why are you "
offending" him
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
mzebra he made this mod to use it with a replay hacking script i dont know why are you "
offending" him

agreed, dont be a dick, its just a cool idea

Read a tutorial on mod triggers and I think you'll be able to do this without replay hacking, like if you touch one portal you could make it so you're teleported to the other one
Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post
why is this a mod

its literally nothing

This was just a proof of concept mod [POC] so you could see the teleporting. I think I will have a complete mod in a few days maybe. (haven't started yet)

Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
agreed, dont be a dick, its just a cool idea

Read a tutorial on mod triggers and I think you'll be able to do this without replay hacking, like if you touch one portal you could make it so you're teleported to the other one

I'm not sure if you can do that with triggers. I think so far all you can do with triggers is trigger score, win, sound, and color.
Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post
why is this a mod

its literally nothing

Why is this a comment?

Why did you feel the need to not read the description and then start flaming?

You are literally dumb.
- Blu -
it will be very nice once he finishes the teleport from block to block script. it'll work perfectly if you add more teleportation holes and such.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2