Ranking
Originally Posted by Hobbet360 View Post
1. Age: 18
2. Belt: Black
3. Skills, (Mods you play best in): JesusCopter, Boxshu, Wushu, Mushu, RKMMA, Locomotive.
3.5. AntiSkills, (Mods you suck in): Judo, Cluedo, Hatching_Uke
4. Previous clans: None
5. Reason for wanting to join: Because I'm better than Uke
6. Met any members? No, well maybes, there was Danish (don't tell Danish), RRDube, Shockimusprime, Swaggerb0y
7. Accept to follow the rules of the clan: Maybes
8. Anything else you might want to add. (Optional): I make trails and sometimes give good head(textures)
64.3333'. Steam: Hobbet360

(Yes)
armantd
HI, Im from Pakistan but live in Qatar and I wanted to join your clan because it is very strong,peaceful,active in wars,have active and skilled players and very nice and manners players your clan have so I wanted to join you thank you and I will follow your clan rules. ^-^
Originally Posted by armantd View Post
HI, Im from Pakistan but live in Qatar and I wanted to join your clan because it is very strong,peaceful,active in wars,have active and skilled players and very nice and manners players your clan have so I wanted to join you thank you and I will follow your clan rules. ^-^

You are for sure missing some things needed in this app, but youdid confront me in game and i have known you for a while so i will give you a chance.
(yes)
im 18
black belt
im good in alot of mods but my best is twinswords
prev. clans are uzumaki and z68
i want to join back in because i want to be a part of this clan and also because i know some of the people in it that i play alot with
members i met are dylan and dube and a few others... idr all of the ones in this clan
i accept to follow clan rules
i was already in flame once before iy was big but i got kicked for making a mistake. i dont want to make that same mistake again
Originally Posted by shimmerix View Post
im 18
black belt
im good in alot of mods but my best is twinswords
prev. clans are uzumaki and z68
i want to join back in because i want to be a part of this clan and also because i know some of the people in it that i play alot with
members i met are dylan and dube and a few others... idr all of the ones in this clan
i accept to follow clan rules
i was already in flame once before iy was big but i got kicked for making a mistake. i dont want to make that same mistake again

okai im simple about things (yes)
thing thing for the thing thing
1. Age. 25
2. Belt: Minimum Belt is Black. dan 4
3. Skills, (Mods you play best in). akido and things similar to that
4. Previous clans. drunk
5. Reason for wanting to join. was asked and why not
6. Met any members? yes rrdube420
7. Accept to follow the rules of the clan. um why not
8. Anything els you might want to add. (Optional) i dont kill puppies and i play irregularly also am i the only person that gets locked out after they when some in a row
Originally Posted by xcikx View Post
1. Age. 25
2. Belt: Minimum Belt is Black. dan 4
3. Skills, (Mods you play best in). akido and things similar to that
4. Previous clans. drunk
5. Reason for wanting to join. was asked and why not
6. Met any members? yes rrdube420
7. Accept to follow the rules of the clan. um why not
8. Anything els you might want to add. (Optional) i dont kill puppies and i play irregularly also am i the only person that gets locked out after they when some in a row

lol (yes)
hello, im nir5566 and, flame
my favorite mod is judo, but I'm pretty much good at anything with dq, abd, judo, ..., not mushu, I'm decent at tk, and I'm pretty good at greykido, and those are my mod specialties. what i have to offer to flame is that i could benefit in wars and i do my best to make people laugh I've been silently supporting the wars I've seen you guys play and you have some amazing players! i play very often and i also check the forums and pms, i play a lot so i do have some experience, even though I'm mostly an sp player, i transfer a lot of techniques to mp. my real life hobbies include hip hop dancing, parkour, and hanging out with friends. flame

REPLAYS
Attached Files
mushu2.rpl (95.7 KB, 3 views)
mushu.rpl (95.7 KB, 1 views)
kick.rpl (46.4 KB, 1 views)
yesssss.rpl (156.8 KB, 1 views)
Originally Posted by nir5566 View Post
hello, im nir5566 and, flame
my favorite mod is judo, but I'm pretty much good at anything with dq, abd, judo, ..., not mushu, I'm decent at tk, and I'm pretty good at greykido, and those are my mod specialties. what i have to offer to flame is that i could benefit in wars and i do my best to make people laugh I've been silently supporting the wars I've seen you guys play and you have some amazing players! i play very often and i also check the forums and pms, i play a lot so i do have some experience, even though I'm mostly an sp player, i transfer a lot of techniques to mp. my real life hobbies include hip hop dancing, parkour, and hanging out with friends. flame

REPLAYS

(yes) you can join.