Ranking
most of these replays don't look stock level to me. i want to discuss this stuff in irc or discord because i think a lot of these are not cutting it and it looks like you are reaching to meet a deadline which noone in the community wants.
Welp sorry that I have not been available at all for this, a combination of traveling around and work has kept and is keeping me away
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Internet View Post
most of these replays don't look stock level to me. i want to discuss this stuff in irc or discord because i think a lot of these are not cutting it and it looks like you are reaching to meet a deadline which noone in the community wants.

100% agree with this, I don't understand what the rush is about

I picked the best replays in this thread and the best replays I could find from replaymakers who aren't already in stock

Please do help out

I don't agree with Binklawz and tricking not being stockworthy. Binklawz makes extremely good replays and tricking is underrepresented at the moment
sure trickings underrepresented, but until we see more stock worthy tricking replays i don't see why we should force it
it's not like we haven't seen stock worthy tricking replays before, so i don't see a reason to lower our standards just because there haven't been any made in recent times. at least, i haven't seen any, though i haven't exactly kept up on my replay homework

in regards to bink, i know he pioneered some stuff but he doesn't have any one replay i'd say is stock worthy. he mostly abandons good movement and style to achieve certain things like throws in his replays. that's cool and all but i definitely think he can achieve his more innovative stuff without making the rest of the replay look like a twitchy mess.
he's definitely a contender, but again, i don't think he currently has any one replay that meets stocks standards. that could just be me though, i know we've brought him up in previous years and that was always my qualm with him

i'm definitely interested in putting more spars in but we're never really sent any that are that great, and we certainly haven't been able to find any on our own either
to the homies who know the good spars, please send them in we've been desperate 4 like 4 years
Last edited by millie; Jun 1, 2018 at 09:12 PM.
I might have a multiplayer spar by meija and bumbleburke that if I recall correctly was a masterpiece. I'll see if I can find it
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
does hattersin have anything that is stock worthy?
he used to make some pretty damn good replays every once in a while
if i remember correctly when we put together the old folders we talked about hattersin briefly and looked around, but i don't think he made anything worthy of putting in the defaults.