Toribash
Original Post
An OLDA sponsored tournament trilogy.
Canceled do to lack of participation All donars will be refunded their TC's.

Deady.
Last edited by deady; Oct 13, 2008 at 06:17 AM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
um, so its 22:00 GMT-4 on tuesday, which makes it 19:00 for me...

Theres no guarantee ill be able to make that, i go to see my girlfrend after school every tuesday

I wouldve entered otherwise...
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
im bad with the times so what would that make it for gmt -7?
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
Originally Posted by andcream View Post
im bad with the times so what would that make it for gmt -7?

I believe it would be 7 P.M. or 20:00, but i am not 100%

Hope you can make it Moop.
ok i can do 700 ok im in when do we need to send in tc?
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
Send in the TC Any time you like before the day of the tournament. However, entry may swell, so you may want to do it ASAP. 15 people is a lot though, so whenever.

@orangesoda If you cant get a loan, and if the roster is not full by the 12th of oct then I will cover the remainder of your entry fee. Again though, if the roster fills, your our of luck :/
I would love to join the second one but i might have uni on the next day and its 4 am here. Thats one hell of a time. Ill let you know when i know.
<Gandalf> YOU SHALL NOT PASS
<Balrog> Sorry

On-links are bad
OLDA are good
ok Dark, hope you can join us

Also, I have actually made a mode for the third one. I just finished it about 10 minutes ago. So far I will only release its name. Frailty.

Gracias,
Deady.
hm, well, if no one enters this in a day I am calling it. All donars will have their TC's refunded.