No - Members
42 Votes / 37.17%
No - Activity
9 Votes / 7.96%
No - Organization
11 Votes / 9.73%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I've explained my reasoning, with the exception of some like GTA and you, Mintz, the clan is full of jackasses, and the way they type makes me wonder if english is their first language.

beaner, you should actually explain why you vote yes for this clan... same as no.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
hey um well not to be rude or anything... but i honestly think that you should give people a bit of time before you judge them so harshly... Mintz and i would never recruit, as you put it,
jackasses

, and i am sure that none of our recruiters have either. We pick our members based on personality, skill, potential, and loyalty. If you do think that someone is, well a
jackass...

, then you probably got off on the wrong foot with them, and therefore had negative feelings towards each other. It is also not fair to presume that just because you got off on the wrong foot with one of our members, that all of the members are
jackasses

as well. Even if a few of our members got off on the wrong foot with you, well they were probably sticking up for each other like good clansmen should, so that strengthens their loyalty to the clan. I know that you cannot take back your no votes, but i would appreciate it if you and all the other no voters that voted no because of the way some members acted, to please regard this post and take it into consideration.

Thanks,
Limeguy64
LIMELIMELIMELIMELIMESFSTLIMELIMELIMELIMELIME
avatar:DENZEL FAISON, animation: Samule
my friend taptappogi just told me to vote yes
even though i dont have any idea what the hell is omaga 4
he just told me i have a chance to have a clan if this became official

so can i join this clan?
Originally Posted by fatguy64 View Post

so can i join this clan?

lol exactly what im talkin bout....
I think clans should be around for 2-3 months , and after that get the official poll... Not like...instantly
I mean come on the first time i heard bout this clan was when i saw that thread...
That's A Five-Nine in ya Face!!!
Skillz That Killz!.!.!
Originally Posted by fatguy64 View Post

so can i join this clan?

Your friend isnt even in this clan >.>
RAWR | Team Aikido | OLDA
Originally Posted by Skillz View Post
I think clans should be around for 2-3 months , and after that get the official poll... Not like...instantly
I mean come on the first time i heard bout this clan was when i saw that thread...

Weve been around like 2 mounths mabe u havnt played enouph, just sayin...
[Sin]Killer111 3rd DAN BLACK BELT
When You Hit A Wall, Dont Stop, Go It All Out

um yea like killer said we've been around for quite a while...
Mintz has been playing for even longer than i have and we're about at an equal level...
we started this clan like 3 months ago...
we started OMAGA late November, early december... and then when we heard we needed 50,000 tcs to become official we went all out on our winter break which was around christmas time for two weeks.
we now two 2-3 months late applied to be a clan... after we heard it was free to become official... so we have definitely been around to fit your requirements... Now the server costs 50,000 tcs and were have been waiting to become official so that we can apply to have a server as well.

o and fatguy64... no offense but we don't just let them in... you have to be tested by one of our leaders or one of our recruiters... when you get tested you have fight the tester 3 times, 2 times on a server of your choice, and once on a server of the testers choice. You don't have to win but we have to like what we see and if u have some serious potential or not...
after all OMAGA is a clan that is willing to accept players who aren't of the highest belt and if you read our dsc board you'd see all of the details...

also were not like some of the other clans that are trying to become official as well. we are quite serious about this and hope you can see this

thanks for your time,
Limeguy64
LIMELIMELIMELIMELIMESFSTLIMELIMELIMELIMELIME
avatar:DENZEL FAISON, animation: Samule
Well put limes!
[Sin]Killer111 3rd DAN BLACK BELT
When You Hit A Wall, Dont Stop, Go It All Out
Originally Posted by Limeguy64 View Post
hey um well not to be rude or anything... but i honestly think that you should give people a bit of time before you judge them so harshly... Mintz and i would never recruit, as you put it, , and i am sure that none of our recruiters have either. We pick our members based on personality, skill, potential, and loyalty. If you do think that someone is, well a , then you probably got off on the wrong foot with them, and therefore had negative feelings towards each other. It is also not fair to presume that just because you got off on the wrong foot with one of our members, that all of the members are as well. Even if a few of our members got off on the wrong foot with you, well they were probably sticking up for each other like good clansmen should, so that strengthens their loyalty to the clan. I know that you cannot take back your no votes, but i would appreciate it if you and all the other no voters that voted no because of the way some members acted, to please regard this post and take it into consideration.

Thanks,
Limeguy64

Majority I have met, not all members. I never said I presumed all of the members were jackasses/noobs... I specifically said in my post that some of them, like you and mintz, are good people to be around. Hey, that's me. Maybe I met all the worst members a few days or something, but it's all I've really personally seen.

Oh and one thing that just made me hate the whole clan as I was already in a pissy mood was this:

Originally Posted by Mintz
anyway i think our poll will be up soon... so vote yes!

This comes from the DSC topic which generally serves the clan until they get their own forum, meaning Mintz was encouraging all the members to vote for the clan. As logical as that seems, it really screws up the poll. If anything I'd like to see a new poll put up, but a public one.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.