Ranking
I hate those who think that everyone speaks their language..

Like random guy comes in a server and starts talking.. damn knows what language, we don't say anything cause we don't know what he wants, then he rages, swears, and quits.
Originally Posted by Rooyall View Post
I hate those who think that everyone speaks their language..

Like random guy comes in a server and starts talking.. damn knows what language, we don't say anything cause we don't know what he wants, then he rages, swears, and quits.

Same thing in here finland.
Assholes(Not going to mention what country theyre from, so i won't get banned for racism or something) come in finland each year around new year, driving their big cars like they are the owner's of the Europe.
Speak the weird language, and except us to understand some of that.
Just annoying.
It's All About Expansion
i hate little kids on toribash who think they are cool when they are gamemaster (yoyo) or high belt (bought qi)...
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mostly guys and girls judging me because i dress different,have different hair, or just plain look or act different.
Also i hate it when people say i'm weak cause i'm vegetarian. -.-
Also when people say i'm going to hell if i'm atheist, i then have to explain in every way i am for like 30 or 20 minutes.
Also when people say i'm a "cock sucking stupid fag!!!!111ONE" just cause i'm bisexual.
I then reply "at least i don't pretend to be a stupid "gangsta""
Last edited by Xer0; May 24, 2011 at 08:39 PM.
Click Here To Learn MMA today!
If there is effort, there is always accomplishment. - Jigoro Kano
I hate philelphia fanboys. They are always obsessed with their teams. Wearing jerseys, hats, and other things you can imagine.

Oh, and everything related to New York.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
I don't like people who are always trollin' and making fun of other people, they suck.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/