Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Your favorite image hosting site
Over the years as the internet aged, the dominance of certain image hosters increased and decreased. I remember about ten years ago the most popular hosting service was photobucket and imageshack. Before that I don't know what people used but if you remember, that would be cool to know. After photobucket I used primarily min.us and then it got shut down and I switched to imgur. Imgur is currently my main image sharing site however I also use Google photos for my personal and family type photos. Previously I used Facebook for photo sharing amongst family and acquaintances but now it's easier to just send a Google link to a Google album which auto syncs with my phone rather than uploading everything to fb and sending it. I also frequently snapchat stuff that maybe 7 years ago would have been Facebook sharing worthy. I haven't really gotten into the whole Instagram thing so I can't tell y'all much about that

Anyway I have noticed that imgur no longer feels like the dominant internet image sharing site like it did 5 years ago and would like to know your opinions on the current best image sharer for forums and daily public /family use.
🫷🦚🫸