Ranking
Dothgar, unfortunately you aren't up to current standards yet.
his tags lack lighting and depth (doesn't seem to like having a foreground in his tags.)

practice and learn more and feel free to re-apply after you feel like you have improved enough.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Why am I not fucking surprised? I tried to use depth in trynd sig, appearantly it didn't work.
Thanks though, I'll reapply soon.
Originally Posted by Dothgar View Post
Why am I not fucking surprised? I tried to use depth in trynd sig, appearantly it didn't work.
Thanks though, I'll reapply soon.

Take your time. It's not a race against the clock.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
1. Do you focus on textures, art or both (which field of art) art, but i rarely work on some textures too
2. How long have you been creating textures/art? 2 years for GFX
3. Why do you want to join us? because this is an exclusive Art Organization
4. Write a couple of sentences on what inspired you to do what you do in the Toribash community. mainly because it was the fastest way to earn money (when i started), then i discovered the art world, focusing myself on GFX and Webdesign.
5. Do you have an textures/art shop in Toribash? not anymore
6. Post at least three examples of your textures/art.

Latest Texture

7. Post a link to a shop/portfolio/gallery of works that you have. http://dae67.deviantart.com/ <- i guess this could be enough ^^
8. Who invited you to GATA? Ignore this point if no-one invited you.
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
1. Do you focus on textures, art or both (which field of art)
For now my answer is both, but that will change soon (See Question 3).

2. How long have you been creating textures/art?

I really got into making art around two years ago. Most of what I've done is digital though, so I
lack drawing skills and have weak fundamentals.

3. Why do you want to join us?
As I said previously. I'm not that good at drawing. And I feel weak in fundamentals such as:
anatomy, composition, perspective, and thinking in 3D. But, I'm trying to learn how to draw
while focusing on these fundamentals. I would like to join to get some help on learning how to
draw. I'd probably focus solely on traditional art, and post at least one major or polished work
per month (I try to do one rough sketch per day for practice, but those aren't presentable).

4. Write a couple of sentences on what inspired you to do what you do in the Toribash community.

Quite frankly I haven't done that much in the community >_> (I'm trying to get into a wushu clan,
but that's offtopic). As far as making art goes I don't really work to get TC. I'm much more
interested in just turning an idea into reality. Or trying to do some request in a particular style.

5. Do you have an textures/art shop in Toribash?

No.

Examples

7. Post a link to a shop/portfolio/gallery of works that you have.

I had one awhile back, but it got deleted. I plan to make another one after I learn get better at drawing.

8. Who invited you to GATA? Ignore this point if no-one invited you.

None.
Last edited by GoodBox; Sep 22, 2012 at 11:03 PM.
(>^_^)>
1. Do you focus on textures, art or both (which field of art)
I focus mainly on textures. Would love to start doing traditional art, though.

2. How long have you been creating textures/art?
Well... don't remember exact dates, but I'd say that I started doing textures in september 2009. Ever since then I had my ups and downs. And every time I had started texturing again, something new appeared in my style.

3. Why do you want to join us?
To be honest, I've always been thinking that this organisation is made for the best artists of toribash and was willing to join since forever, but didn't have the guts to do that.
Now, that I am somewhat satisfied with my level of knowledge, I want to join this group of people that could help me to grow and develop my skills further on.
Most of the time I feel like the cnc given in the art section is not sufficient enough to make me realise something that would help to draw a texture better the next time.
I make a new head every week and try to do something new or perfect what I already know every single time.
And finally, I would love to befriend people that have similar interests like I do.

4. Write a couple of sentences on what inspired you to do what you do in the Toribash community.
Well... The biggest inspiration for me always has been Mrama. He made me want to become a texturer in the first place.
And well... don't think that I would be doing art at all otherwise.
Also, later on I got greatly inspired by this game called "The Binding of Isaac". That made me start texturing once again.
Oh, and I'd be quite the hypocrite if I don't thank Maylene for making me draw things almost all the time when I was still a total newbie.

5. Do you have an textures/art shop in Toribash?
Yes, I do.

Alright, here we go. But you should totally check out my portfolio. These are not my best heads at all. Just trying to show my growth.

7. Post a link to a shop/portfolio/gallery of works that you have.
Somewhat of a portfolio.
And my deviant art, though I don't use it for posting my stuff almost at all.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
whoa... really? finnaly i've joined gata xD
(probably this is pretty off topic... but i'm pretty happy right now XD)
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|