Ranking
Originally Posted by parkermauney View Post
Does anyone know where I can find the nvidia beta drivers?
I've heard they work wonders.

Out of curiosity, I wonder if the ATI Radeon Omega Drivers would fix the square blood problem. . .
Originally Posted by SupaDeadEye View Post
Well then. Just to Quote on what Jok said. I have 2 Geforce 7600 GS's and I run around 57 fps continiously. I don't see what everyones problems are with the shaders. They have worked for me since Day one.. I mean. my Laptop may be shit. But the Desktop I play on during the week pwns. Anyways. This may not be any relivance. But. I would Consider new GFX cards for all of you. I mean if you can run the Shaders and get avg. FPS then I wouldn't do anything. But if you are getting around 10 fps or lower. I would consider frame skipping and a new GFX card.

The fact you don't have the problem doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
You'd recommend me to change 8800GTS to much weaker 7600GS, too?
"Well, nevermind. We are ugly, but we have the music." -Leonard Cohen
Found some beta drivers for the 5200-5600 cards.
http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_169.04.html

Just released yesterday.

EDIT: Wow, look how much better toribash is now!
Last edited by parkermauney; Oct 31, 2007 at 08:22 PM.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
No CP. Actually. If you have a 8800 GTS. And they still don't work. Then I don't know what to tell you. But I am just simply stating. That 2 7600 GS's works perfectly fine for a continuous rate of 55-60 fps with shaders.
Your What Hurts? Ahh Thats too bad. I thought you were in pain.
TheDoc. says: You're retarded, -SmarterChild- says: Yeah, I guess I am retarded.

Originally Posted by bartezdeep View Post
where is OpenGL 2.0

OpenGL is something that comes supported with your graphics card. If your card doesn't support it, you can't just download a patch.