Toribash
Original Post
toribash_server.exe
Hi
At first, i have not yet bought an serial for the game, because i first want to play around, before i consider buying it.
Now for the question: Is it possible to create a server for LAN Games? do i have to be an registrated user? i want to play with some friends, to improve my moves ;)
thanks for answering
The game is free now. And use single player for your second question.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
The game is free now. And use single player for your second question.

You should know what you are talking about before you talk. The server.exe has not been released yet, so you will just have to wait.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
B&B&B&
Yes, it is actually already made, but it has not been introduced to the public yet. It will be soon.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
mhh, but when the game is now free, why does it still say on toribash.com that buying a license unlocks features like ranking system or the server function, and why is there a "buy"-button
Originally Posted by latenitekid View Post
Yes, it is actually already made, but it has not been introduced to the public yet. It will be soon.

not for 3.0, its stil in progress, but i be;live you can run a DOS window of somekind, personaly i dont know how exacty.
Originally Posted by Raycluster View Post
mhh, but when the game is now free, why does it still say on toribash.com that buying a license unlocks features like ranking system or the server function, and why is there a "buy"-button

A new site is coming soon.

tb_server for 3.0 isn't released yet. You'll have to wait a bit.

Question answered. Locked.