ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
"Service Overload"
Whenever I try logging in, it keeps on saying "Service overload. Logged in as a guest." I tried logging in from the menu and from in-game, and neither of it works. Any help?
Well, the "Service Overloaded" error just means that the server has had a lot of people logging in at the same time as you.
Try waiting 10 minutes, if this doesn't work .. i saw hampa saying something about logging in on server 1 or 14.

So try going into the first server on the list and typing in /Login Poplop Password
(password with your own, of course)

What operation system are you on ?
also, do you have Toribash 3.04?
Last edited by Hawkinz; Nov 12, 2007 at 01:43 AM.
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
Originally Posted by Hawkinz View Post
Well, the "Service Overloaded" error just means that the server has had a lot of people logging in at the same time as you.
Try waiting 10 minutes, if this doesn't work .. i saw hampa saying something about logging in on server 1 or 8.

So try going into the first server on the list and typing in /Login Poplop Password
(password with your own, of course)

What operation system are you on ?
also, do you have Toribash 3.04?

Actually, it's 1 and 14.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Ah, my bad. Thanks late
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
Hi guys
I got toribash 3.04 2 days ago, and I already created ana ccount (as you can see). But the service overloaded problem persists, and I tried typing /login shadowink (password) on all servers.
The response was Service overloaded: logged in as guest. Is there anyway to fix this?

Another thing: When I log into toribash, there are about 30 servers. Are those the only servers in the whole world? Or are there parallel servers elsewhere? I found this confusing lol
Last edited by shadowink; Nov 12, 2007 at 03:50 AM.
the service overload means the limit to the player online has been meet try again later

and thoese 30 servers are the only severs avalible unless more are added
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

So does that mean a greater permanent limit will be added?

So there is no other way to solve the service overloaded other than to wait?
NEWS: [Ninja]caminator helped me realise that servers 14, 15 etc can all be used. According to him, these are the Asian servers. So the USA servers I can't connect (as in, I can only connect as PlayerID, but the other servers I can connect as shadowink.

Any comments on this? Sorry for a double post.