Toribash
Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post
venuuk wasn't banned or infracted for that, but for something else. I talked to him though.

In the past, people got at least infracted for stuff like this, since it is basically ignoring the rules. I didn't think he'd get banned just for doing that, but I thought it did lead to his ban caused by an infraction build up.
ohh man, i hope to see some great works here at last.. lots of time passed we didnt see realy nice sets.... and i hope that this wont be situation, like with 450k head... GL to everyone.. will be a spectator.
Boredpayne Moderated Message:
Useless post, warned.
Last edited by Boredpayne; Mar 2, 2011 at 12:40 AM.
Originally Posted by nblx View Post
ohh man, i hope to see some great works here at last.. lots of time passed we didnt see realy nice sets.... and i hope that this wont be situation, like with 450k head... GL to everyone.. will be a spectator.

To my knowledge it was a 500k head request ages ago. And don't worry, I don't plan on giving up on this request even if it will take longer than an average request :]
Plus if the people I am hoping to join the request will do it, I will have a very hard time making the final decision. That's all I can say for now :P

Originally Posted by LWafflez View Post
I'm in.

Thanks
I've never seen a million TC before. =o

Good luck on your request though; I'm definitely watching this.

Boredpayne Moderated Message:
Useless post, warned.
Last edited by Boredpayne; Mar 2, 2011 at 12:30 AM.
Have you ever licked Nutella off of a penis?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love you, MocroGunz.
i wonder how he got that with no duelz. good luck btw.

User infracted: useless post.
~Fee
Last edited by Fee; Mar 3, 2011 at 03:38 PM.
It's funny, i've already been making a texture set that fits most of your specifications before you made this request.
Editing it so that it fits all of the specifications.
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by Barreta View Post
Here is the screenshot you've asked.

Should I start doing body, or there is something additionally you still want to see in this head.

This has the potential to be one awesome set.
I'll see what I can do, I'm sure this will take at least 2 months as you will be wanting your moneys worth.
Originally Posted by Wancorne View Post

Should i continue?

It's still a very early WIP, I need to see more to determine if you should continue or not to be honest.

Originally Posted by McBurger View Post
I'll see what I can do, I'm sure this will take at least 2 months as you will be wanting your moneys worth.

Thanks man :]. Well I would like to have it within 1 month, but if necessary I can wait longer, considering the standard I am expecting from every participant.

Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
It's funny, i've already been making a texture set that fits most of your specifications before you made this request.
Editing it so that it fits all of the specifications.

Hmm, I guess it won't be consider a premade then. I will allow it.

Originally Posted by LostFury View Post
i wonder how he got that with no duelz. good luck btw.

Through marketing, I dislike duels ^^. And thanks.