ES Recruitment Drive
Hey guys, apparently they revamped the Suggestions board, so my Party system thread was lost

Good news though, I remade it, so if you guys want to add anything, it's in that board.
Hey guys im on holiday writing from phone and im in Ohrid its located macedonia i recommend you to come here cuz its very beautiful. The lake is awesome. As i said come here you wont regret
Dzajko im from macedonia but im from struga, im now i macedonia in ohrid also . we can meet in real life you want so.
If you Love me , PM me.
No, just this thread is. Maybe we should pick a topic to "discuss".

I'm starting to get back into playing my PlayStation 2; I know, I know, but I sometimes get feelings of nostalgia from those games. I remember playing the Sly series and some of the DBZ fighting games and having a blast.

I'm starting the campaign of Yu-Gi-Oh Duelists of the Roses because when I was a kid, that game was just too complicated for me. It's not just the cards in that game, it's like half Yu-Gi-Oh and half chess, because there's a large board full of all different terrain (which may or may not give your monster a power bonus) and you can play traps face-down so the CPU might think it's a monster and attack it (and get screwed). I'm actually kind of enjoying the strategy portion of the game so far.

So, what old games do you guys still play, if any?
Mount and Blade Warband .
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
sly games.. ah the feeling when I first beat dimitri xD I still love those games. Unfortunately I dont have them, I just used to play in my friend's place
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
I also happen to have a PS2, too. I have that Sly 3 Honor Among Thieves. Me and my bro together played that game 4 years ago. It took us 3 whole years to complete the story mode. And then after 1 year, I spent 1 week and completed it whole. I'm proud of how much I've grown.
I also have Grand Theft Auto Vice City. But I started playing that 4.5 years ago, and took 4 whole years to get to the second island. And then last week I started playing and it only took me 3 days to get that far. After that, I started feel dissapointed of how not smart and not good reflexes I had when I was a kid.
I also have 三國無雙 4 Shin Sangokumusou. (I think it spells like that) It was one of the most popular games at a point in the PS2 history. I sometimes play it because it is like the most grown-up game for my PS2.
And that R-Type Final game. Can only get to level 4 maximum. Very hard. :/
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!