ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Is anyone offering jobs?
Is anyone offering jobs to pay me a sum of 6k? If so, pm me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
If you mean something like "Tori-Jobs"...all I can say is that as long as I know, such thing does not exist.

If you're seeking TC, you can buy it from anyone that sells TC for usd (Missuse and Kristis133, for example). you can also try events, Win tc in official/GM tournaments and bet servers. Dueling is also a great way to earn TC.

- How to bet? A: You just type "/bet [TC] [Any of the two players that are playing]" in the default chat box.
- How to duel? A: Type "/duel [TC]", (you must be the server admin/op to be able to use this command) and every match you'll be dueling the amount of TC that you set with another player.
Last edited by Dayern; Feb 25, 2013 at 10:03 PM.
Originally Posted by Dayern View Post
If you mean something like "Tori-Jobs"...all I can say is that as long as I know, such thing does not exist.

depends. they do exist... but quite hard to make it right... the is no offical "tori job" thingy. but as example, when i know someone is active and good in marketing. i would give him 100k tc. say him make 200k out of it and u can hold 50k from it.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken