Ranking
Original Post
why are my replays slow
when i make replay it is preety slow and when i watch others they are fast as hell
i am fighting in relaxed but it is same problem
help
Back in this gam
yeah if your not fast there not alot of EPICNESS in it idk how other people get to go so fast maybe hacks? or somtin

bbbbbbbbbblllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa idk
can't touch this
Originally Posted by slicer121 View Post
yeah if your not fast there not alot of EPICNESS in it idk how other people get to go so fast maybe hacks? or somtin

bbbbbbbbbblllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa idk

Wrong. If you can't help, you don't post. Also, I know your age. 8.

The reason why it is slow is because you're probably using a high graphic that your Cpu can't hold.

Or you're going to our replays directly after you open your toribash file, wait for it.
私の顔にそれを言う。
How many joints are you moving each turn?

if you're doing measly movements like moving 2 joints and then spacing for 50 frames, then you're gunna look slow.

It's as simple as this: the more joints you move each turn, the fast your tori will look. You'll also want to pay close attention to timing and know how the physics of a human work. Like if you were trying to do a back flip but you lowered your arms too early, the back flip wouldn't look that good, would it?

In a nutshell, learn physics

If you're not talking about actual replays themselves and talking about videos, then be more specific next time.
beware
the goblin