ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Question about joint textures I purchased during the promotion.
Good day.

I purchased 4 joint textures during the promotion in February, or I believe the promotion was still on when I made my purchase anyway. The date of my purchase is February 10th, 2013. I got this date form my Trade History. My question is: I believed the promotion was for 256x256 Joint Textures. I checked the joints I have and they are 128x128. I would like to know if I received these lower resolution textures by mistake, or did I simply miss the promotion? I am positive the banner for the promotion was still up at the top of the Toribash forum pages when I made my purchase. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

evorocket.
rock the world, one fight at a time
you pressed the wrong one. The 256 textures were for 100k.
You bought 128 joints for 50k. There's no way to get a refund or stuff, or get 256 replacements.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Yea u did click on the wrong one your ttrade history shows u spent 50k and the 256 costed 100k
-----
Ninja'd :l
Last edited by -Ze-; Mar 7, 2013 at 12:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
R.I.P
Thanks for the response. Perhaps I misunderstood the promotion. I thought the 256x256 joint textures where 50k for one week. I paid the normal price for 128x128. What was the 1 week promotion? The same prices are still available.

Thanks,

evo.
rock the world, one fight at a time
The promotion was they added 256x joints AND made them sell for tc for the week
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat