Ranking
Originally Posted by Novitech View Post
That's a good first head. You seem to have a lot of potential... try a couple of requests in the request forum. It's a great way to get better.

Thanks for the advice ive tried 2 heads 1 for a head request and one for a full texture request:

Angry Robot:

And Ninja:
Last edited by alexp123; Nov 10, 2008 at 11:45 AM.
Originally Posted by alexp123 View Post
Yeah I probably will. The thing is im not that good at gimp yet. I need to know how to make good curved lines (is their a tool?) and how to flip images so i can make 1 half of a head then duplicate it and flip it.

You think your not that good?
Hell I cant even make a face on Gimp if I tried ._.
lol im not good at all I was wondering for like 15 mins how to deselect and eclipse or rectangle then i found out all you have to do is select the tool (eclipse, rectangle) and click out of the eclipse or rectangle that's selected.
Dude, nice for a first try, definitely show potential, im not very good at heads, but ive made at least 5, and these are my best two, ur almost better than me =( lol. i recommend u sell that head for 500tc's maximum. GJ

both of these took me a while lol, i kinda gave up on head tex's to make signatures and avvys though, A great way to learn alot of things is to do stuff in the request forum.

Good Luck with texture making =)
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]