Toribash
it reminds me too, of my earlier dancing replays, these are made with sambo gravity arent they ? Back when i made my first dancing replays we had no sambo gravity, we also ate gravel and wood for breakfast ! Kidding...

nice stuffs, keep up the good work....also..wheres my 10k ?
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
You haven't earned it yet. And thanks :D

And ok, I'll try some default gravity stuff later.

Meanwhile, my friend (only Estonian in toribash that I know) wanted to dance in multiplayer so we had a little go.. Nothing special, but I liked how I managed to make an almost perfect stand in the end. I think it would fall down if the MF would be a lot higher, but at least you don't notice any big movements in the end. Also he got bored after a while so it's very short : D
Attached Files
MP - Try at dancing MP.rpl (267.1 KB, 15 views)
Whoop Whoop
The replay's broken, both you and Uke just fall down and don't do anything ='(

I had a look at your other replays though, not too shabby at all
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
grrrr

*learns how to save replays*

Well, had to redo the ending (aka trying to get a standing-up pose using only one frame), took a while but oh well. Still not happy with the result.
Attached Files
SP - Magix.rpl (356.8 KB, 16 views)
Whoop Whoop
This has been sitting in my replay folder for a long time, can't be bothered to get more dismemberments so I'll just post it.
Attached Files
SP - corepunch v2.rpl (118.4 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by Magix; May 20, 2009 at 06:25 PM.
Whoop Whoop
One boomhit =/ you can do better than this, and yeah I read that you cba to do more dm's, but a decap isn't exactly hard
Well every replay doesn't have to be a superawesome madman, sometimes you can just have simple stuff aswell ^^

But fine, I'll go make something out of it.
Whoop Whoop
If you want to post your own replays make your own thread instead of posting them in someone else's, how do you think that makes Magix feel?