ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
ToD last words
I would like to say my last words to this clan. Let this thread be like a funeral.

Kai-FlyNinja-: This clan was a great clan. It was ruled by a good leader and had good members. Most of which were friends and still are. This is the Time of Death for ToD. May rest in peace. *throws uke's head*

Quick, post before Ethereal closes this!
Sorry if this bothered you, Eth :P
Originally Posted by Foxie
STD means Sillily transmitted donkeys

A proud member of the IPA and BAF
Ankka: yes.. it was fun to be part of this great clan!
*throws uke`s head*
"Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make Anarchy and disorder your trademarks, cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don’t let them take you alive."

Do Not Click
lul i replaced uke's head with flowers
Originally Posted by Foxie
STD means Sillily transmitted donkeys

A proud member of the IPA and BAF
Patrick_Unrated: Even though i wasn't in Tod all that long i would just like to say that i really liked ToD i thought it was a great clan and full of great fighters and people (except for a couple of pleople). I thought Eth was a great leader. Don't know why i am saying all this about ToD considering i was baned from Tod forever, but I really did like the clan and hope to see you all still. *Throws Uke Head*
Well, All i've gotta say is goodbye ToD, you were a great clan, nice members, and an epic community. Hopefully we all meat together again someday... In the world of toribashing. This really sucks....
I close my eyes, only for a moment, and the moment's gone
All my dreams, pass before my eyes, a curiosity
Dust in the wind, all they are is dust in the wind.

Same old song, just a drop of water in an endless sea
All we do, crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see
Dust in the wind, all we are is dust in the wind

Don't hang on, nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky
It slips away, and all your money won't another minute buy.

Dust in the wind, all we are is dust in the wind
Dust in the wind, everything is dust in the wind.

even if I was only in the clan a short time, I still enjoyed being a ToD member, and I will miss this clan very much
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when

That makes me sad.
Although I will severely miss ToD, and all of the awesome members it once held, I can say it will be better in the long run. Things would've gone downhill, and instead of a quiet death, it would've been a violent, more hurtful series of events leading to the death.
I want to thank everyone that had stayed loyal to ToD, even from the very beggining, Chuck, LJ, Vigil, Scythe, Century, Ankka, all of you, it was the best time i've ever had in any clan. I will miss being with all of you all the time, and will remain friends, with those of you who will choose to remain my friend. It wouldn't have been like this, had I let things run dry, and not done this when I did.
All I can say now, is thank you all, from those of you who made me official, us official, and those of you who stayed with me 'til the end.

Now, my clan will rest, and it will not be disturbed again, by myself, and anyone who respects my decision, will leave it that way.
I thank you all, once more.
~ Eth