Ranking
Original Post
Juntalis's Godly(Basic) Heads *Reopened
Okay, so I decided I'd throw my hat into the race, too, seeing as how I can do a basic head. The quality you can expect will most likely be that of the head in my avatar. I wont charge as much as Cevius, but at the same time, I can guarantee it wont be a good as Cevius. If you'd like a basic head to get you about, leave your request, with details here.

Note: I haven't really tried my skill on abstract heads, but if you'd like me to make an attempt, post here.
Re: Juntalis's Godly(Basic) Heads
you wanna give it a shot at doing a head for me?...
grey backround, two black alien-like eyes, two slits for a nose and no mouth... and anythingelse cool you can think of!

THX
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Do mine like the sig and avy
I strongly advise you NOT to click Here.
kool thanks
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Slith, here you are.

I'm afraid it's not very good, as I didn't know quite how you wanted it: Whether the eyes be vertically oval, horizontal oval, or almond shape. And if the slits you wanted were to be vertical or horizontal. Regardless, here. I think 20 credits isn't too much for this.
Last edited by Juntalis; Nov 30, 2008 at 09:00 AM.
Raziel, here's a picture of your head in-game. It's basic, yes, but I really like how it turned out. It will cost 75 credits. The head will be sent on receiving your credits.
Last edited by Juntalis; Nov 30, 2008 at 09:00 AM.
Originally Posted by Juntalis
Slith, here you are.

I'm afraid it's not very good, as I didn't know quite how you wanted it: Whether the eyes be vertically oval, horizontal oval, or almond shape. And if the slits you wanted were to be vertical or horizontal. Regardless, here. I think 20 credits isn't too much for this.

i sent joo tha credits, now lets see wht it looks like = )
there ya go! ok so i want the eyes a lil it smaller and i want the slits for the nose vertical not horizontal and make it like the basic toribash grey color THX EDIT: and i was thinkin maybe put my name on the back of it somewhere!
Attached Files
slith.tga (48.0 KB, 27 views)