Toribash
1.) While looking at peoples applications as well as when people are being evaluated for being made into Smods/TA/ etc.. do pre existing relations affect your opinion of the person applying? If so, could it hurt the chances, or make the chances of that person better or worse?

2.) If you could do anything with your power, what would it be?
-I'd rather not see someone lie and say "I'd punish all those who deserve it and make tb a better place!!!!"
-You can't get in trouble for abusing your power.
Last edited by may0naise; Dec 11, 2010 at 09:56 PM.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

1. Considering this is a forum, this is all we really have to go on, besides your record and your popularity.

2. Hrmm...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by krizijosh3 View Post
WHY did this happen the forum is hacked and i have no acc what about all my stuff i bought

Thank you for etc etc. 3 day ban. Next shot is loaded at 4.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Hey does anyone know who the hacker is?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Hey does anyone know who the hacker is?

veb. Now, if you mind actually reading stuff you would've known this.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
I have been having trouble with this. (Btw, im a noob )
Do any of you know how to post a replay on the forums?
Thanks in advance ^^. -Taco26
Last edited by taco26; Dec 13, 2010 at 03:05 AM. Reason: none
Click on the ''Go Advance'' button, then on ''manage attachments'' and upload your replay from your Games/Toribash/Replay folder.
Now lets run together from here cause I can hear footsteps behind us, someone is coming with the ban-axe. Ruuun!