Ranking
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I love music like that Really takes me back to the 'bands of the before I was born era' XD Love em, love em all.

Selena Gomez - Hands To Myself:

Favourite lyrics:
You're metaphorical Gin and juice. So come on give me a taste, of what it's like to be next to you. Won't let one drop go to waste.
(Can't keep my hands to myself x 9000)

The Girl: This is the first song of hers that I can say I enjoy listening to XD
Love Selena's new work honestly! This one is really good too. I love "Good For You" too. Have you heard it?

Since you went pop on me, here's a bit of Tove Lo. It's a stripped down bare version of Paradise.

Favorite lyrics:

Being with you, my natural high
Still got every single butterfly
Your messed up world enthrills me
Oh, Tove Lo! I'm sure we've all heard "Habits (Stay High)", very cool song to jam to

Man, we should put a spoiler on this thread, "You will cry - songs too good -uhavebeenwarned" Wow, this songs cuts deep. Though too short imo, needs to be 10 minutes longer.

"Good For You" is nice, too! It's something I can see a bunch of girls dancing to ^^

This dude here is my all-time favourite spoken-word artist. Right next to Eminem and MGK ^^

Favourite lyrics:
'Cause if it's real shit,
let me feel it,
and if you can't deal,
I don't give a fuck.
-----
Haha, my dance choreographer just announced she would be using "Hands To Myself" - Selena Gomez for commercial pop class XD
Last edited by Deuteria; Jan 30, 2016 at 11:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
May I join the clan Flow
I am a black belt this is my second account. I am very good at Judo and jumping mods for instance pendlum jumper.
Six60 - "Lost" (acoustic)
Fav lyrics are "so tie me downward bound, throw me on the tracks, but you still won't run me over... And when I close my eyes, she pulls me to the side, to tell me it ain't over..."

Much feels, so cry

sry deut, but i can't click play on your video to rate it, because of that guy with the acustic guitar in the image.

= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
@Insanity; That song has such a early 2000 late 1990 feel to it. Too bad I never liked the speedy techno at all =/.

@Deuteria; Never liked the overly enthusiastic whining and humming some artists think belong in aucustic versions. Sustains should be kept to digital recordings and no-acustic performances unless they know what they are doing. The song itself is way to slow for me also.. =/

Classic, phenomenal movie soundtrack!

Bonus spoiler!

The full sountrack!

Last edited by Smogard49; Mar 15, 2016 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Added the bonus!
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!