Toribash
Pretty much anything from Alt j is good

This is good for getting pumped AF

Last edited by k6vamees; Jul 29, 2015 at 09:54 AM. Reason: fixed

I want to be a cake when I grow up. I hope to win the next cake elections. I heard cake is a very happy food. I really want some cake. Do you have cake ? My goal in life is to become the next cake holder at the world olympics in cakeland. There are a lot of cakes that I have seen. Brown ones, red ones, purple ones, green ones, white ones. Also blue ones and even cake-coloured ones. I really do like cake. There are a lot of cakes in the world. We have enough cakes to feed everyone in the world. I haven't met anyone that doesn't like cake, how about you? I hope you do like cake because I do too. Now that was a good cake last time wasn't it, yeah it was. Although it was very sweet I really think the chocolate syrup centre and cream filling helped it not be a sweet cake. I don't think sweet cake is good for people under the age of 6. It's good for their health, it takes their teeth away and they don't get anything from the toothfairty because that bitch ain't real. Neither is Santa. Saint Nicolas doesn't like cake, so the easter bunny showed him whose boss he is, yeah he's santa's boss. Cake, we love cake, a poem by me.
I love your cakes.

el sorpresa

Try this one :>

Last edited by k6vamees; Jan 15, 2016 at 03:38 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Killer plays league of legends and he sux u know right kppa

just a vid
Last edited by Samopal; Jun 24, 2016 at 01:37 AM.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Last edited by Bless; Oct 20, 2018 at 02:18 PM.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb