ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
The Order
The Order... a group of people fighting for perfect order in a land of pure chaos, in other words a group standing against the goons and spam that throughly out number us. Alone the chaos may develop and break through to ultimate destruction, but toghether armed with the will to survive through this madness we stand almighty. In a time like this self moderation is needed and we are looking for anyone that would help in the quest for perfect order.

/please note i just came from a 9 day iceland trip in the barren cold then football camop and am tired and hungry
Originally Posted by ravenger View Post
[CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=darkred]
/please note i just came from a 9 day iceland trip in the barren cold then football camop and am tired and hungry

That doesn't bode well for the org. However I like the idea and will join if you will let me. I miss the days when stupid posts were marked "please contribute *mod name here*"
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
all can join as long as they are not within the reaches of chaos

(everyone who is not a goon can join)
Creating such organisation, you are confirming goons' power.
You are not following wise advices of forum leaders not to pay goons attention, so your org f ails .
The "order"?

Jesus..

How about one of these?

" * Alpha Flight
* Avengers
* Champions
* Defenders
* Excalibur
* Fantastic Four
* Force Works
* Generation X
* Guardians of the Galaxy
* Invaders
* Marvel Knights
* New Mutants
* New Warriors
* New X-Men
* Nextwave
* Nick Fury's Howling Commandos
* Power Pack
* Runaways
* S.H.I.E.L.D.
* Shi'ar Imperial Guard
* Squadron Supreme
* Thunderbolts
* ThunderCats
* West Coast Avengers
* X-Factor
* X-Factor Investigations
* X-Force
* X-Statix
* X-Men
* X-Men 2099
* Uncanny X-Men
* Young Avengers
"
I'm sorry to say, but what Hector said is right. You blatantly ignore what the forum leaders advice you to do, and you feed the goons with shit. Not only is it the worst idea since aids, it's... This is fucking gay (no offense to homos).
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
can i join
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸