Toribash
Originally Posted by EvilStealthWarrior View Post
Indeed it is missuse , lol One of my older videos that I uploaded. Hope you get some rest though I'm hitting the hay.

Well for me that vid was a pretty good step over Jolly's porch. Just show me u can play decent and you are not a conniving-superevil-nazzi sort of a person and u got a yes from me.
wishful eyes deceive me
Haha I see missuse has a twisted sense of humor and Oh Yeah Man , nah those were just reel in the bait matches , I apologize for the short time we got to play together. Actually was multi-tasking between paperwork ,but I figured some game time with missuse would be pretty fun for the cause.Turned out it was ,but we both had limited time. Well I've made it pass the front gate to the porch. That is real progress.
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Ughhh school is killing me already, 3rd week and I'm already falling asleep in class from sleep deprivation and sports got my back all messed up.

What's goin on in your lives??
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
I wish you good luck , ARghh HippyBob and Squiziph lives!!!! lol Was really Fun playing with squiziph in Aikido yesturday. Now Drop needs to get on...sometime
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
What's goin on in your lives??

A French teacher who is terrible at teaching French and loves to give lots of test.
Last edited by Divine; Sep 18, 2014 at 03:49 AM.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by Askijeki View Post
A French teacher who is terrible at teaching French and loves to give lots of test.

Haha, I feel you. I have a latin honors test tommorow and I have a feeling it isnt going to go over well....

I encourage all applicants to post their worthy replays in the replays thread. Love to see how you're all doing
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Oh ok cool will do and I found some freetime with Adobe illustrator and PS
Originally Posted by EvilStealthWarrior View Post

I like it Did u make the scull and all or is this an edit?
wishful eyes deceive me