ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by EJXIII View Post
Brink is the first thing I think of when I hear "tf2 clone with parkour".

Haven't played it yet, but I'm pretty sure you got no jobs in brink (you got that in tf2 right? I don't play much pc games.)
You probably call it tf2 clone because the style of graphics and shit is kinda same.
But yeah, I just downloaded it because it's bethesda and parkour.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
People really hate on Brink, but I really like it. It's a ton of fun and I don't know why.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Does anyone play king Arthur's gold. If anyone seems interesting in getting it, get the classic version and we can play together.
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Haven't played it yet, but I'm pretty sure you got no jobs in brink (you got that in tf2 right? I don't play much pc games.)
You probably call it tf2 clone because the style of graphics and shit is kinda same.
But yeah, I just downloaded it because it's bethesda and parkour.

Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
People really hate on Brink, but I really like it. It's a ton of fun and I don't know why.

!Hawkes, I never said I didn't enjoy it. It's a fun game, I like the parkour system and it's a hard game when you turn the difficulty up. Especially because your teammates don't do the objectives, you have to do it yourself, and you can't use your weapons, meaning you actually have to use strats to clear out areas. It's even more fun when you have a full group of people. It happened once, and it was probably the best experience I had on a LAN server.
!Zwouter, Nah, it's not because of that. It's because there are different classes, and those different classes have multiple cosmetics to use specific to their characters, and unlike some RPGs, the cosmetics don't do anything, and don't have any sort of bonus.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
Ah well, turns out it is a boring game without multiplayer so I probably won't play it very much.
Would be cool if they had implemented a split screen version.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Does anyone have cs:go? Cause that's really the only game I have other than tb and I wanna play with someone lmao.
Originally Posted by ToasterDan View Post
Can I join in on the fun?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/im-on-shrooms

>You're on shrooms, it's fun even without CSGO.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
I got all stoned a few nights ago and got really excited about playing Runescape again. I decided that the best thing to do would be to instantly buy a bunch of pickaxes on the GE and start mining tin and copper. So I mined about 50 tin and then finished my session.

Now I remember why I don't play that game. Fk spending hours mining ores.. how is that fun? How does that make for an enjoyable game? It doesn't..