Ranking
Original Post
hi friends i made a minecraft server
hey guys, not sure if you're all minecrafty type folks but I made a community minecraft server for everyone to play on.

currently it's not whitelist, but I may very well end up doing so eventually. wouldn't worry about it right now though.

if you guys wanna join, the domain is toriopia.com; the server is u.s. based and open 24/7 so you guys can play whenever you want. totally survival based, runs craftbukkit 1.11.2, 60 allocated slots.

p.s. if you don't actually have minecraft you can still play if you get a cracked minecraft client so don't worry about having to purchase the game if you're interested in playing. my server is in offline mode (aka disconnected from minecraft login servers) so anyone can play whenever they'd like. only downside is that skins aren't enabled due to this.

p.s.2. oh and here's a discord for it if you dudes wanna join
Wow what a nerd.
I haven't played minecraft in ages. I used to use Reta's minecraft account when I did play lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
yeah i downloaded minecraft just for this shit, better be fuCking good
Originally Posted by iNNzB00M1 View Post
yeah i downloaded minecraft just for this shit, better be fuCking good

but i don't know who you are
-----
Originally Posted by AssassinPro View Post
I joined and there were people

I got scared and left

come back sweet prince
Last edited by Creati0n; Apr 16, 2017 at 08:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I've never played mine craft

What do you do?