Ranking
just stay here to stop nerds from getting in parrot
ive pretty much abandoned the game but thats what im doing
ok, gotta follow top strats by fallu
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation

I'm salty that I died to the playzone XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by fudgiebalz View Post
is pubg as fun as it looks

It's pretty good, but has a fairly deep learning curve as far as safely moving around the map, understanding when to engage and when not to, because shooting gives away your position to nearby players as well and can be risky to shoot at someone, so if you're going to, make sure you're able to get the kill quickly.

Also, Solo is played a bit differently then you would play as a Duo or Squad. More so Squad, than Duo but yea. Also learning the weapons, bullet drop offs, distances, etc.
It's just a lot to take in for new people, more so to those that haven't ever played a "battle royal" type of game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
It also runs pretty poorly (they've optimized it a lot since launch, though) but the game mechanics are really smooth. Shooting feels fair most of the time (they still need to fix the lag on servers), driving is pretty normal, movement is relatively fluid. The learning curve may be somewhat steep but I wouldn't say its difficult to learn the game. Most of the lesson you learn are fairly straightforward. The hardest part is learning how to aim, but a lot of us long time PC gamers already have that ability.
FIRED UP