Ranking
Originally Posted by Organ View Post
you guys are just trying to pick a fight with one another aren't you? grammar corrections saying one of you owns another at a game type, well one thing you have to ask yourselves is why fight verbally? that's what Toribash is for

Do you know who I am? I'm Grammar in human shape. So please- read this correction.

Originally Posted by Organ View Post
You guys are just trying to pick a fight with one another, aren't you? Grammar corrections saying one of you owns another at a game type, well, one thing you have to ask yourselves is: Why fight verbally? That's what Toribash is for -Snip-

Underlined means that it doesn't make sense.
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Just a wild guess here, but Aslask, are you aiming for the job of teaching?
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Originally Posted by aslask View Post
Do you know who I am? I'm the goddamn Batman. So please- read this correction.

Underlined means that it doesn't make sense.

nice.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
I not exactly sure, but i think a tourney is in the works.
Sigma Σ--------Youshop
BnW Member----Suomynona's AWESOME People
I think DE said he was going to hold one soon.
Come to Australia, where we have koalas/dropbears and nearly every animal here is capable of killing you.
Id like to join?
Hello, id like to join the sigma clan:
Belt:BLue
Name:setcomx
Best mod:Judo
Why i want to join: i'd like to join because i have a good survival score in Judo.Ive met with one of your clan members He said its a low possibility for me to join. im just wonding the requirments. I wont Disapoint you.I am a BloodyMess
No, no, no and no.

NO.
Come to Australia, where we have koalas/dropbears and nearly every animal here is capable of killing you.
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Originally Posted by setcomx View Post
Hello, id like to join the sigma clan:
Belt:BLue
Name:setcomx
Best mod:Judo
Why i want to join: i'd like to join because i have a good survival score in Judo.Ive met with one of your clan members He said its a low possibility for me to join. im just wonding the requirments. I wont Disapoint you.I am a BloodyMess

Sigma is invite only, and I thiiiiiiink Black Belt and higher, if I'm not wrong.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home