Toribash
Original Post
[RMO] RK-MMA Masters Tournament
So, the finals have started!

HiPower VS killer3366

BRACKET 1

BRACKET 2

-> Any questions? Feel free to post in our support thread or contact ViperTech or Destram in the IRC #mma or per PM.

Powered by the RK-MMA Organization [RMO] and sponsored by [Tribe], [Grim Reapers], Brazilian Toribash Organization [BTO], the Gamemasters and the one and only hampa.

Art by Fenris.

Hello people from Toribash and welcome to the gigantic RK-MMA Masters Tournament, the first big tournament brought to you by the RK-MMA Organisation [RMO] !

This is a 128-bracket tournament and the bracket will be based on GMTs for first to make it easier to compete at the start, but it will be randomly generated within each GMT.

The mod will be rk-mma.tbm only and you'll have to play first to 5 and save your replays, but more to that in the rules.

The first two rounds will last 2 weeks, after that the deadline will be shortened to 1 week per round, but this will be announced.

There is no entry fee and if you can't get in the tournament this time no worries, there will be more in the future !

Of course you have to keep the deadline for the rounds. If you are not, we will make decisions on kicking you to keep the tournament smooth. The player who made the most effort in trying to get his match done will advance. If your opponent won't respond and the deadline is close to the end, please contact Vipertech oder Destram.

Also, when you post your score, you must attach replays of every match you played during the whole duel everytime (If you don't do this, the matches won't count !). This is easy, since you can just go into the settings ingame and turn the autosave function on before you play your matches so you don't have to do it manually all the time. Also when you post your score, please include the Bracket you are in. For example : Bracket 1 - Destram 5 - 4 ViperTech

There are absolutely no rules refering your playstyle, but remember that there is an award in form of 30.000 TC for the best replay at each round, so it's your choice to rather provide us some awesome replays of the fights (more to that below) !

1st place: 450.000 TC + 7 Shiai Tokens - Claimed by HiPower

2nd place: 200.000 TC + 4 Shiai Tokens - Claimed by killer3366

3rd place: 100.000 TC + 2 Shai Token - Claimed by Diamond

Best replay at each round: 30.000 TC

Note : For the "Best replay at each round", everyone who wants to participate has to choose one replay from the games you played in the current round, no matter if winner or loser. When you post the score with the replays you can just write for example "I'd like to choose the 3rd replay I posted, named ______ to participate for the award of the best replay in this round". However, you can't choose a replay based on how your opponent played, this ONLY refers to your tori in the replay, so choose wisely. You can edit your post to choose another replay as often as you want till the round has ended.

There will be 7 rounds in which you can claim the replay award : 128 players -> 64 players -> 32 players -> 16 players -> 8 players -> 4 players -> 2 players

Of course, if you lose a duel, you can't participate for the upcoming round awards anymore.

We won't disclose the criteria on which the replays will be judged, since we don't want anyone to only play in terms of trying to get the replay prize. This is still a tournament and winning is the main aspect why you participate in here, but if you really like a replay of your fights for some reason, you can just let it participate for the award.

The sign up starts at the time where the tournament was posted. There is no entry fee, the sign up is absolutely free. When we reached 128 players, the tournament starts and the Sign Up is closed.

Please use this form :

Nickname :

Clan :

GMT :

[RMO] member Yes or No? :

FINAL BRACKET

Bracket 1

Bracket 2
Last edited by Destram; Sep 5, 2014 at 07:53 PM.
Originally Posted by ViperTech View Post
The registration is still open!
(Just to get that clear)

Not too late to sign up ;)
Nickname : iShyion

Clan : I don't have a clan

GMT : -3

[RMO] member Yes or No? : No
"Don't play stupid with me...I'm better at it."
Nickname : Tarlan

Clan : Gangsters

GMT : +4

[RMO] member Yes or No? : Nope
Hosted >3000 events b4 you even was born.
MY SUPER ART SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN
Nickname :*ispeed
Clan :Aeon
GMT :+1
[RMO]*member Yes or No? :no
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nickname : emile001

Clan: (its) a clan

GMT: +3

[RMO] member Yes or No?: No.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Nickname: Philipek

Clan:Saucy

GMT: +1

[RMO]Member Yes Or No? : What The Heck is this? XD
Alright, so I talked to Viper and we are gonna extend it to a 128-bracket tournament. That means that there will be 2 64-brackets ( challonge.com/rmo and challonge.com/rmo2 ).

That also means, that the Sign Up rule "RMO members will have a reserved spot" is gone.

The replay prizes however won't be splitted up, so it will be 7 rounds in which you can claim the replay prize (128 -> 64 -> 32 -> 16 -> 8 -> 4 -> 2).

Also we edited the first rule and when players don't keep the deadline, the player who made the most effort in trying to get the match done will advance.

We will wait until all spots are taken and then start it, so the "1 week to Sign Up" - rule is also gone. When all spots are taken we will announce the start of the first round and the fights can begin.
Nickname : togo

Clan : Currently none

GMT : -7

[RMO] member Yes or No? : No although will look into joining soon!