ES Recruitment Drive
I do think that toribash being on greenlight will benefit the community. I'll most likely pay for that if that's the case.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Hampa already said multiple times on both irc and on the forum that he has no intentions of making Toribash pay to play.
So i wouldn't count on it happening , but i do believe there is still very much so a big possibility that he changes his mind and adds the price tag . Toribash could be a very lucrative enterprise .
~Nigma
Originally Posted by TKJ View Post
Hampa already said multiple times on both irc and on the forum that he has no intentions of making Toribash pay to play.
So i wouldn't count on it happening , but i do believe there is still very much so a big possibility that he changes his mind and adds the price tag . Toribash could be a very lucrative enterprise .

There is a no possibility of this happening because this will ruin the whole point of him putting this on greenlight. As we and he can see toribash is also favored by the face that it is ftp. If it were to become pay to play he would loose players instead of gaining.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Member of Myst|
|Path|Trust|Hate|Will|Loyalty
Need Some Help? Pm me
Toribash WILL make it on greenght
I just know it
-----
Well good luck toribash
-----
I have a friend that can help...
Last edited by cool2802; Aug 1, 2013 at 05:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump