Toribash
Original Post
New Shiai Items: Punkspikes & Blindfold!
Hiya! If you liked the introduction of mullet & geta last month, I've got good news for you. We'll be expanding ST shop with two (technically 3 again ~_~) new items!

Punkspikes are available now! Each wristband costs 8 shiai tokens. PM a GM to redeem your ST. Alternatively you can compete in the spiked wristband challenge: make the best punch replay and win a pair of punkspikes!

Blindfold will be a reward in Blind Date event, which is in semi-finals currently, and won't be available until said event is over. When the event ends, the blindfold will be available after a short cooldown and it will cost 8 ST.

For your convenience, you can use /dl and /lp 0 commands to check how these new items look ingame. JtanK wears both punkspikes, Scorpio wears the blindfold.

For additional info, check Shiai Token thread.
Time to enter some GM events and earn those ST!

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
such amazing spike wrists go so well with barbwire and skull necklace

Combo of 3D items

I think the spike wrists look pretty bad-ass. And I'm a tiny tiny bit sad about the blindfolds though they are also pretty damn awesome. the blind folds look a tiny bit like visors to me... But hey that's just my opinion!
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Damn son. I cant get a pair of punkspikes.
All i have are 11 st ;_;
Anyways nice items there woohoo!
GOD
Originally Posted by GoldenRox View Post
I think the spike wrists look pretty bad-ass. And I'm a tiny tiny bit sad about the blindfolds though they are also pretty damn awesome. the blind folds look a tiny bit like visors to me... But hey that's just my opinion!

I think they look cool

On that head i think it does look kinda like a visor, but i think its the head and angle
I love my head texture too much to cover it with the blindfold :c
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Yeah your right is probably just the angle.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Very nice indeed, i may be looking forward to using one of these in the future
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris