Ranking
Original Post
Jakerīs Party :D
Welcome to my own thread .. i want to show you some realism blablabla enjoy ^^ this replay is just freestyle without dm and sry for no end pose its to late to make it :// i fix this later PLS C&C
Attached Files
Jaker_PanCake.rpl (688.8 KB, 578 views)
:O
Epic Flips,
Realistic Moves.
Smooth flow.
To Good to be true.
Absolute 10/10

*Recemends.
Wonderful.
The only detail I wasn't very fond of was the use of wrists in the round-off.
By far one of the best realism players Toribash has ever seen, so I'm guessing people are too busy taking notes like they should instead of commenting, because that's the only plausible explanation for such lack of comments.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
as wondferfull as ever... i wish i wouldnt suck at realism... :/
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Very nice flips. Nice moves. Nice twists. Nice [insert something here]. You are a very good replay maker. Do you do Parkour/Free Running in game? If not, you should.

You remind me of NutHug *sniffle*

Yes, you do! *eyes 'water'*
sure .. i have 3-4 parkour replays and i post it .. but after the hack was my thread deleted so i can send some of my old replays if you want (sry for the bad english ;P
Send all your parkour replays to me via PM.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Jaker, nice job.
I remember I've done something like that like half a year ago.
So anyways, I should say that you have rather nice movements.
But man, so many combination's, can't be real, the fourth trick after your randat should be final, cause if you'd try to jump more than that, you wouldn't have enough speed nor height. So if you want to continue the jump, make a run or go a lot more slower with your movements, and only then, take a rapid backflip and a trick.
Keep that in mind.
Even though I like the movements, you need a bit improvement while being in air.
I just suggest to space up after you make the jump and take a look at your speed. If you do a high jump, don't make a lot of movements, it will ruin 50% of your speed and balance. Same thing with the spin. If you already go with the spin up, just relax/force some parts of your body. Finally, you should find the right momentum to get a perfect landing, witch is not a problem for you.
You got me impressed. You have a talent... You can already make full intention to the jump..., meanwhile 80% of players can't.
Keep it up.
Last edited by Lexx; Dec 30, 2010 at 01:42 AM.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
remarkable would love to see more from you dude.....only thing i don't like about this replay is that the beginning looks EXACTLY like the "mistakes that are forgotten" replay that oblivion made :/....but more towards the end it gets different =]...so 8/10
<••• me in my avatar tho
soo i just post old replays enjoy
Attached Files
Jaker_R-ig_Ultimate_Freerun_2.rpl (657.4 KB, 299 views)
Jaker_Bubble_Attack.rpl (258.9 KB, 302 views)
Jaker_P_B-twist_.rpl (242.1 KB, 260 views)
Jaker_Hayoken.rpl (197.2 KB, 281 views)