ES Recruitment Drive
Wow, just...
The free run had an amazing flow and it looked very realistic. Bubble attack was neat, sick boom and the head dm was clever and creative. B-twist... how the fuck did you do that, it looked too realistic, never seen anyone do something like that. Hayoken was ok, the first punch looks ok but the decap punch was a grab so it kinda ruined it. But other than that.

Realism GOD !
ORMO
thx for all comments and critics BUT NOW my best breakdance replay .. so please comment and give me some tipps waht i can do better in my next try
Attached Files
Jaker_P_SchokoRiegel.rpl (497.9 KB, 315 views)
Most likely the best dance/breakdance replay I've ever seen in Toribash.

My only suggestions are that the move around 550 would have been cooler if you spined on the ground, and that you shouldn't have made such similar moves around 420 and 350.
Other than that, I only wished it had more frames because I really enjoyed it.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Jaker, you're just... wow.
Unbelievable break dance, and at most awesome tricking. Parkour was only good.
You know, I was trying to do some things like a tak 9.
Hard thing I should say. But try it out.
Realism god indeed.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Jaker_P_SchokoRiegel.rpl

pretty awesome. What a pitty that you lost the "axe" (dont know the english word) of the rotation. the rest was awesome. never saw any realistic halos yet
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
so i was bored and im beggin to make record replays
fastest 1000 ed run :Jaker
most head spins :Jaker
Fastest full uke dm :Stompbox or ? in some days maybe Jaker.. i working on the replay since 2 days and I CANT DM THE =!)§&%)"==ī%/" feets -.- i try it again .. and again .. and again -.- but nothing happents -.-frame 419/418 ... any tipps ? here the replay (sry this replay have nothing to do with style or realism , just an record ..
Attached Files
Last edited by Jaker; Jan 8, 2011 at 04:50 AM.
its very nice. I'd say put on self damage. it will help dm the ankles.

? how ? how can it help when i dm myself ... ? the best way to dm the ankels is to kick in the joint or ?