Toribash
Original Post
Piston.
I made a replay.
Last edited by Swaves; Jul 2, 2015 at 02:49 PM.
It doesn't look like you mastered your tori's movements yet but once you do come back and try to mimic this replay and I can promise you it will be 10 times better
Originally Posted by Micah View Post
It doesn't look like you mastered your tori's movements yet but once you do come back and try to mimic this replay and I can promise you it will be 10 times better

Didn't you like it?

What did I do wrong?
oh no no I liked it I just cant see you haven't mastered movements YET you didn't don't anything wrong a few twitches if I remember correctly that's all

(Last comment was more of a hyperbole lol dont mind it)
What was wrong with my movements?

I could've got better DM's, didn't look nice, give me some advice!
It looked nice but the way you when about getting the DM wasn't great; if you did the DM the exact same why but differently
if you unerstand
I'm not sure what you've done with the settings, I think it's the gravity being too low.
Maybe try use -30.00?
Idk, it made your moves look sharp af (in a bad way).
With that said, you got a decent amount of DM's.
father of philip scone
I put the gravity on -30.00 I'm pretty sure, and thanks for the review, it means a lot to me!
you look a bit stiff try to look more fluent looks like you were playing in hold the whole replay your skeets were nice tho
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face