Ranking
Original Post
Tricking Help
I'm fairly new to tricking, or at least a form of amateur tricking, and I would love any tips from experienced players on what I can do better concerning muscle movement and airtime.

I have a replay here for reference, I really don't care how bad you think it is, I just want tips.
Attached Files
Thirty g Tricking I.rpl (155.5 KB, 15 views)
I'm not really that much into tricking but I can give you a couple of tips

1) Watch other people's tricking replays, pay attention to their positions prior to the trick. Getting into position is one of the most important parts of tricking replays

2) Stay on your feet, minimise the amount of time that your hands are touching the floor.

3) While we're on the topic of feet, you want to try to get your entire foot in contact with the floor rather than just your heel; You can achieve this by relaxing or extending your ankles more often

4) Keep your neck joint held, at the moment it's really floppy and distracting
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
I agree with all of the stuff datskip just said; Watch some replays or watch videos of tricking compilations on youtube to learn how to combo your tricks correctly. When you trick, just have fun. Roll with a trick you have a setup for and try and make something unique out of it. Speaking of setups; setups are one of the most important parts for completing a solid trick. Once you get a nice, powerful setup, you can just do the spin/ flip easily and fluidly.

That's just some things I've learned over the period of tricking. Hope it helps (o/