Toribash
Original Post
[R] Recolor of 1 Texture (Pretty fast monies)
Yo, could anyone recolor my Thigh Texture?

This texture

Should get recolored into:

This color

Here is a shitty example how it should look like. You can see, the Shadows are ew and the recolor at all is kinda.. ew. I hope you know what I want you to do.

Payment: It'll take 1 minute so I hope someone can do it for free. (please?)
If not I'll get sum tc.
Originally Posted by CloudFair3 View Post
This more of the shade you were going for?
http://imgur.com/Bq6I6fL

Yes, thank you alot. In my first example you saw how the Shade actually looked, and you did it right! How much do you want for that recolor?
1k would be fine since it only took me a little over 5 minutes to do. But you messaged me about editing it a bit? Mind if we continue that conversation before we finish this?
Originally Posted by CloudFair3 View Post
1k would be fine since it only took me a little over 5 minutes to do. But you messaged me about editing it a bit? Mind if we continue that conversation before we finish this?

I got a few more Request for you to do. If you give me your skype name we can talk about that stuff there. I'd like you to edit a bit more of my set (no recolors, edits). If you can do that I might pay over 10-15k
Originally Posted by AnbuCat View Post
I got a few more Request for you to do. If you give me your skype name we can talk about that stuff there. I'd like you to edit a bit more of my set (no recolors, edits). If you can do that I might pay over 10-15k

Yeah I messaged you on skype, martinmichael154 so you can check