Ranking
Original Post
Steam Release
It finally happened! Toribash is officially on Steam!

You've all probably seen the wave of new players already. Things are going to be a lot more lively around here now. Check out the Steam store page, get the client, all that good stuff. It'll update automatically, give you the Steam overlay in-game, give you access the Steam achievements, log your playing time, and just all sorts of cool stuff. You can find the game folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Toribash now to copy over all your replays and custom folders and all that so there's no reason to not get the client on Steam unless you're really just interested in being a scrub.
\o/
Yes..new people telling me how good iam.

Even thou Iam noob

muhaha
RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS
Oh man, I'm so happy it's here.
Finally Toribash could get noticed by a large group of people
But we could use more servers with a flood of white/yellow belts.
*sees amount of beginner servers* Oh...
Wade: AS suck ass
Well done with getting it on steam and wow, you can already see the chance, 867 people online now, normally there are like 200 people online at this time ;0

Also, gonna post a positive comment now.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah, this will be fun.. Maybe. Certainly good though. Hoping that playing won't get dull now that there's 600 white belts for every black belt.

also

PM me with any and all questions
We might need some of the staff to deal with bug reports and such on the "Discussions" part of the Community Page there.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Holo
i think a clan like Bleu
It helped alot of people
we need Bleu back!
and unibash!
INB4 14 days ban
Originally Posted by Risk View Post
It finally happened! You can find the game folder in CProgram Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Toribash now to copy over all your replays and custom folders and all that so there's no reason to not get the client on Steam unless you're really just interested in being a scrub.

How does one transfer all these files on a Mac?