Toribash
Original Post
[GM]Evaluate our performance!

Hey, my friend! Come here for a second. Would you be so kind to spare a few minutes of your time to fill in a survey about the GM team?

What's the purpose?
We would like to know your opinion about some different aspects of our job. It is important to receive feedback from you, be it a compliment or a criticism. It will help us improve our performance. Don't hold back, choose the options you find the closest to being true.

The survey
It contains sixteen questions, you are required to answer twelve. Those will check what you think about our events, prizes or if you even know what we are supposed to do. As we want to get as much solid and real data as it is possible, you need to have a google account to take it. Some people will try manipulate the results so we want to minimalize the damage, I hope you understand that. So again, please submit it only once. Thank you.

CLICK HERE TO START THE SURVEY

The aftermath
We will keep the survey open for 10 days. After said time passes, the data will be analyzed and the results will be posted with our commentary on this subject. We will let you know how different things and issues look from our side of the fence.

If you have any further questions, you are free to ask them here, but within a reason. Please do not post things like "Good idea" or do not ask about 'answers' to specific questions. If you don't know, choose the one you think is the best or write your doubts in 'comment' field in the survey. Inappropriate posts will be deleted and you will get infracted.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

retired
So guys, don't do popularity poll out of it in the posts, you can discuss the results later for now let's keep the election silence in this thread.
I hope you take into consideration of what type of people rated the GM team highly, E.g. people with a newer join date.
Great survey, hopefully this can be used to improve things a bit. Excellent that you're getting direct input from the community
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
I hope my chosen least favourite feels the full force of my survey-based wrath.

did the servuy but dont know if do it correctly
Skill might be needed to win but luck.Better luck next time
Maybe it's stupid from my part. But i just thought that Gms didn't care for that.
It's always good to see that i'm wrong, talking about things like this.
This is most definitely a step in the right direction. Excellent way to find out what the community wants! The only thing now is to see some action
This should really help, cause the GM's need polishing honestly.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Aight, I posted my survey. But when you are done can you hang it on the fridge?

I wanna feel like I did something =^)
i filled mine out----- ( i looked @ the answers page on the google after i sent it - an i got all the answers wrong!)

---------
but seriously -- not a bad idea on the survey - i liked the "what would u like to see" questions
but the popularity poll
--- can we get a new mod --- tori stocks - put the worse GM in a hotseat in the stocks an throw toritomatoes @ them?

will the popularity poll really help or hinder?
Last edited by judd666; Feb 18, 2015 at 05:23 AM. Reason: well i needs a reason do i
Signature Permissions no