Toribash
Re: Girls in Toribash
We at BCH are very much in tune with our feminine side. Just putting it out there.

</clanwhoring>
haha sweet head, wait for my new head... it's all black!
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Originally Posted by bjrn
Originally Posted by Ephphatha
Why do girls think that they have to make sure everyone on the internet knows their gender? It's pathetic.

Originally Posted by Ephphatha
People used to think I was a girl... Apparently it's because of my nick starting and ending with a vowel.

Hehe, quite interesting that you think it's important to point out that you're not a girl then :P

Ahh, but the difference is that I didn't make my first post in this forum "Hey, guys, I'm a girl!". Hell, I didn't even say "Hey guys, I'm a guy!" I just said that people used to think I was a girl. Who says I'm not?
your mum. no offence intended
Originally Posted by caeonosphere
We at BCH are very much in tune with our feminine side. Just putting it out there.

</clanwhoring>

quoted for truth.
Guys, come on. why are you so suprized that there are girls playing toribash.
Girls in the masses play video games. it's about 40% now days( ever since singstar, lol).
I for one am glad to see more girls playing video games, gives us more things in common to talk about.
You guys gotta stop stereo typing.
I too welcome you to Toribash and hope you enjoy mutilating and dismembing tori and uke as much as us.
Even though the common truth about the internets is as follows:

Internet, where men are men, girls are men, and foxie is a highly intelligent gerbil bent on world domination through online fighting game.
What what? In the butt.
Say what?! O0