ES Recruitment Drive
i selled my last set for 300k and this set x20 better. i saw aveance set selling threads (my set i think better!), ussr art shop etc. i saw threads where peoples buying really good sets for 400k and more than it (my set much! better i think again), i wasted veeeery big time to create and detailise it... its original hq stuff = not stuff which i can create with good abstract textures by 1 day and sell around 300k. its not. in action in moving its fu**in awesome... price will be big cuz its big stuff...
-----
ulti you ignored
-----
some set details updated and i maked it better.
-----
i pmed some guys, and forum leaders, big tc keepers. so dont be late if you wanna buy it...
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Dec 29, 2012 at 07:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You're seriously giving me the silent treatment?

How much TC are you looking for??
Art Shop! [TA]<3 [TGO]<3 [r]<3
ultimation or tay selling his c\p set for 120k and my like i think 10-20x better... he tryed to make some jokes to troll me with playing for public here... i know that buyer who can see magic in my art found this thread. like in my past sale... so price for this project will be big... because its big project...
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Dec 29, 2012 at 07:47 PM. Reason: mistake again
Even if its an amazing set, I don't think it'll go over 450k.

41k.
M I N I V A N
stupid offers will be ignored
-----
im not idiot
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Dec 29, 2012 at 08:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi Monk, has you are selling this for a really high price, it will be good if you load this textures to your tori, so people can dl and lp you to have a better and closer look to the set, cause, the person that is gonna pay 1kk for this will want to take a close look to the set.....
Monk, you should really stop being an ignorant douche, and start caring about what other people think of you.
And stop rage-shoveling in duels please.

Last edited by jisse; Dec 29, 2012 at 10:12 PM.
if i do that someone can steal my set or parts from it... but i think i can do some one thing with that but later, not now today i wasted big energy to make advertisment. i just dont undestand why my last set selled faster then this. its really my maybe best set which i created since i joined toribash...