ES Recruitment Drive
hey xastle uhh, would maybe want to trade sets with me, im offering a full 512x512 set with joints by flying monk, good offer if you ask me for the 3rd set, and here is the set just pm me or answer here.
-----
i know you said USD, but im just wondering if your interested though
-----
oh and btw, ik it says that there are trails, but he just never gave me them, just letting you know
-----
Aveance Set
Last edited by Heighu010; Mar 21, 2015 at 12:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Monk set 60k
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by Heighu010 View Post
hey xastle uhh, would maybe want to trade sets with me, im offering a full 512x512 set with joints by flying monk, good offer if you ask me for the 3rd set, and here is the set just pm me or answer here.
-----
i know you said USD, but im just wondering if your interested though
-----
oh and btw, ik it says that there are trails, but he just never gave me them, just letting you know
-----
Aveance Set

Hey Heighu:3 thanks for the offer but nty man just really looking for cash for this one );

Originally Posted by matarika View Post
Monk set 60k

ty for the offer, im keeping it in mind since i havent gotten any others yet :3
"You gotta risk it for the biscuit."~Morals
Aww, ok, well thanks for answering
-----
wait, well, do you have anything you want to trade for my set ?
Last edited by Heighu010; Mar 21, 2015 at 01:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Monk set? :c
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
Monk set? :c

It might have just been sold, hold on im pming him.
"You gotta risk it for the biscuit."~Morals